DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Interior and Exterior Lighting

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Interior and Exterior Lighting HID - HALO - LED LIGHTING - UNDERBODY LIGHTING - TINTED/SMOKED/PAINTED TAILS - ETC.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Sport Ram Hood
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:516
Bordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Recon Tails & 3rd Brake Light & Black Honeycomb Grill Installed!!Projectors are on Backorder..

Well just got on my days off, had a parcel at the mail for me.
I was pretty damn excited ha

My Recon Parcel has came in, went there picked it up. Box seemed a touch small.
Opened it all up everything was there but my projector headlights. Recon tails, LED back up lights, & 3rd brake light.

So spent my morning installing that & also my new honeycomb grill. Well second hand.
A big thanks to a fellow ramforumz member Wayne from Nova Scotia. Thanks again for hooking me up with this grill. Now only need the projectors to finish her all off.

Called recon, they said they were sent out yesterday and were terribly sorry. So next week I shall have them!

What do ya guys think?? The black grill instead of the chrome is a HUGE difference. It was totally worth it. Just need my headlights & a levelling kit to cap her off!

Old Grill:

Apart:

New Grill

RECON:

Old Tail vs Recon Tail Light:

Photoshoot:

Old 08-03-2011, 10:38 PM

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

thoes look awesome dude and i just ordered a set aswell but i did not see thoes ones with a black housing....dammit cuz thats the ones i really wanted so i ended up ordering the red smoked ones but a question for ya how long did it take them to email you a confirmation because i ordered mine like 3 days ago and still havnt got anything?
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Old 08-03-2011, 10:44 PM

Bordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinuminjected View Post
thoes look awesome dude and i just ordered a set aswell but i did not see thoes ones with a black housing....dammit cuz thats the ones i really wanted so i ended up ordering the red smoked ones but a question for ya how long did it take them to email you a confirmation because i ordered mine like 3 days ago and still havnt got anything?

I got my confirmation the exact same day. Maybe just check on their site or give them a quick call.

I usually just checked on their site to see the status of the order. Mine were shipped within 2/3 days or ordering.

Only issue were the headlights were backordered but I called in today when all my other stuff showed up and they said they were shipped out yesterday.

So should have those next week sometime!!

Anyways, hope it all works out for you though.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:49 PM

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

k thanks bud!!!!
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Old 08-04-2011, 12:48 AM

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:22
BlackLaramie is on a distinguished road

Lookin' sweet Bordin! Keep those mods comin'! Can't wait for you projectors to come in, I bet it will finish off the look of her!

2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L HEMI, Single in/Dual out Flowmaster Super 44 with 4" Tips, Extendable Towing mirrors, Cooper Zeon LTZ Tires, and more to come!
Thought this picture was neat looking. Ha ha.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:49 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:112
jdubsss will become famous soon enoughjdubsss will become famous soon enough

obviously the recons are awesome, but that grill looks great!

i really am liking the black+white theme more and more with every pic I see...nice job!
Mods: 14" Magnaflow Muffler, AirRaid CAI, Recon Smoked LED Tails, Recon Smoked LED 3rd Brake, Recon White Lightning, 6k HID Fogs, White LED Plate Lights, LED Interior Lights, EZ Down Tailgate, 20% Tints, Pillar Tape Removed, Stubby Antenna

PICS: http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=87696
Old 08-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:44
The Codes is on a distinguished road

the black and white is looking mean!
Old 08-04-2011, 10:55 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Color: Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl
Rep:73
Rayne will become famous soon enough

The grill swap is leaps and bounds better with the black honeycomb! I did mine a few months ago too. Aren't all those little tabs holding the insert to the shell a P.I.T.A??? lol Hated those things! The tails and 3rd brake light looks killer too.
Recon 3rd Brake Light & Spyder Tails | AVS Vents | OEM Flares
WeatherTech Floorliners & ClearCovers | Black Honeycomb Grill
Old 08-04-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
The grill swap is leaps and bounds better with the black honeycomb! I did mine a few months ago too. Aren't all those little tabs holding the insert to the shell a P.I.T.A??? lol Hated those things! The tails and 3rd brake light looks killer too.
Those little tabs were a *itch. Once you got one unclipped another snaps back in. Worked my way up from the bottom to the top and she came off not to bad then. Had someone give me a hand just to put some pressure so it was a good help.

The sports should come with this black grill stock. It suits it SO much better.

But thanks man!
Old 08-04-2011, 02:35 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Bordin: Are you keeping your stock tails? I'm looking to pick up a used set at a fair price to tint, I want to keep my stockers that's why I need an extra set. Let me know if you're interested in selling...

Truck looks great! I like the honeycomb grille much better. Seeing your truck makes me want to swap my chrome bumpers for white bumper covers...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.