DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Interior and Exterior Lighting

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Interior and Exterior Lighting HID - HALO - LED LIGHTING - UNDERBODY LIGHTING - TINTED/SMOKED/PAINTED TAILS - ETC.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-13-2011, 10:59 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3269
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Great mod The change in color can make a big difference on the road.
Sponsored links
Old 06-13-2011, 11:05 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

sweet mods bud.....iv been meaning to do this aswell just havnt got around to it yett...reps for the pics tho
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Old 06-14-2011, 12:57 AM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Sport 1500 True Blue
Rep:91
nikeman will become famous soon enough

Looks really good! Did you change out the vanity lights in the sun visors also? Do you even have those? I like the fog lights also, what did those with the low beams run you? I really want all white lighting on my ram now!
Old 06-14-2011, 12:58 AM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew 4x4
Color: Black
Rep:1266
Stump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud of

Thanks for the reps guys!
Just went and did a test drive with the new bulbs and it's still too light out to really tell how much better they are. I will tell you this those interior LED's are AWESOME! With the floor lighting I did it's a perfect match.

However I do have a problem....not sure how or why but my drivers side headlight is totally out of adjustment. Must not have the damn thing seated properly. Guess I'll have to pull it out tomorrow and re-seat it. It's lower and pointing a little to the right or toward the passengers side. Strangest damn thing I've ever seen.

I tried to get a video of the interiors and the headlights but all I have for cameras are my blackberry and blackberry playbook....neither will pick it up and do it justice.

Big Red my old 2011 Sport

Enjoy big benefits with a subscription to RamforumZ, become a site supporter today!

Don't forget to upload pics of your Ram in the Gallery!

Great how to's and lets not forget the Rulez.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:01 AM

Stump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeman View Post
Looks really good! Did you change out the vanity lights in the sun visors also? Do you even have those? I like the fog lights also, what did those with the low beams run you? I really want all white lighting on my ram now!
Damn didn't even think about the vanity lights....excellent another little mod to do
The lows and fogs were a whopping $35.00 a pair. The true test will come on a dark rainy night but I can tell you this, they are a hell of a lot whiter than the stocks. Not 100% sure if they are really any brighter but the whiter light should make a huge difference in visibility.

Enjoy big benefits with a subscription to RamforumZ, become a site supporter today!

Old 06-14-2011, 01:24 AM

I used to be a HUGE streetglow fan way back in the day and now they make interior LED bulbs.. Do any of you guys have experience with there brand bulbs because I am thinking they may be cheaper.. Will have to do some research I guess.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:35 AM

also, does the kit replace the glove box light? And will it fit a Quad Cab outdoorsman? It seems to only fit a crew cab...
Old 06-14-2011, 08:56 AM

The Putco kit only does the map lights and dome lights. I haven't checked to see if they have LED bulbs for glove box and vanity lights but I'll be looking into those come payday!

Old 06-14-2011, 11:08 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram QC 4x4
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:166
Wildcat has a spectacular aura aboutWildcat has a spectacular aura about

How glaring is it if someone turns on the map lights now while you are driving. I love this mod, but my fear is that my wife will need to turn one on at night and blind me.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:30 PM

Vehicle: 2009 QC 4wd
Trim Level: ST
Color: Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:146
jc4041 will become famous soon enoughjc4041 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
How glaring is it if someone turns on the map lights now while you are driving. I love this mod, but my fear is that my wife will need to turn one on at night and blind me.
buy her a little flashlight lol. lucky me I only have 1 dome light, damn ST!
'07 Dodge Charger SRT8 SuperBee #579-CAI, DSP, dual Cherry Bomb Extremes
-Jeff