DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Buy - Sell - Trade > Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for Sale - Trade - Want To Buy!

Notices

Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for Sale - Trade - Want To Buy! Post your Dodge Ram Parts and Accessories for sale in this forum. No Vendor Sales.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 03:35 PM
erm

aww hell....I totally echo BlueJet's comments here. We do what we can. If RamRob comes forth and makes things right, we'd like to know about that.
Sponsored links
Old 04-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Sage Brush Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:219
MOPAR MULiSHA has a spectacular aura aboutMOPAR MULiSHA has a spectacular aura aboutMOPAR MULiSHA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamifz1 View Post
That SOB!!! I bought the same Predator from him on the 15th. I to will be filing a paypal dispute. Thanks for the heads up as I thought it would be here soon.
WTF!? PM Sent.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJet View Post
Oh wow......this makes me so sad to see this happen here!
PayPal is good about getting your money back so I have faith you guys will be ok there. I am just sick this happened to you both. We try so hard here to keep things like this happening (the 75 post rule) but it goes to show you we can't prevent all of it......damn!
Honestly this is the only bad thing I've ever seen on this forum since I joined, just unfortunate that it happened to me and yamifz1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
aww hell....I totally echo BlueJet's comments here. We do what we can. If RamRob comes forth and makes things right, we'd like to know about that.
Yeah I know! but as soon as I hear ANYTHING whether it be PayPal or Ramrob I'll definitely share!

Thanks for the support everyone!

2012 Sage Brush Pearlcoat Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab Hemi 4x4 w/ Ram Box Storage System
Old 04-24-2011, 06:17 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 4x4 RC/SB
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Mineral Grey
Rep:387
Butter is just really niceButter is just really niceButter is just really niceButter is just really nice

For both of you guys sake I hope he has money in his paypal account! I once won a claim through paypal but the other party didn't have any money in the account so I was screwed! Paypal told me that there was nothing they could do about it, but if he ever put money in that account I would be refunded.....2 1/2 years later I received a full refund. For what it's worth my claim was for a little over $400.00.

Good luck to both of you!

2010 Ram 1500 reg cab swb 4x4, 5.7 Hemi, 3:92 gears, Flowmaster 40 true duals, 2.5 leveling kit, Bridgestone Dueler 275/55/20 on KMC Skitch Wheels, DeeZee steps, BakFlip G2 tonneau cover, Weathertech Digital fit floor mats
Old 04-24-2011, 09:55 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deep Water Blue
Rep:584
yamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to all

Thanks everyone for the support, I will definitely keep everyone informed as to the outcome. It is too bad that it was one of our own that has done this.

Kick the tires and light the fires!!!
14" Magnaflow, Extang Tonneau cover, Vararam CAI, Line X bed liner,Vent visors, Shorty antenna,fuel door cover, Tinted tail and 3rd brake light, rally stripes, LEDs inside and out.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:16 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 5.7L
Trim Level: Big Horn Package
Color: Stone White
Rep:50
MTtruckr will become famous soon enough

I can't imagine him being well received back. Hope this works out for you guys. Some people are worthless. Sorry, I don't want to break any forum rules, this just really gets me fired up.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:12 AM

Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT Quad Cab
Color: Black
Engine: 2002-2003 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp 335lb/ft
Rep:869
jcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to behold

Wow, that's just ridiculous. I feel sorry for both of you guys. Hopefully no one else sent him money for nothing in return. This really really sucks.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:37 PM

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Rumble Bee #897
Color: Yellow
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:101
JackDaniel will become famous soon enoughJackDaniel will become famous soon enough

I thought something was a little weird, he posted that like days after I bought mine and the price was a little low on it, even for a used unit. What a jerk, hack that guys account and send em a virus or something next time he signs in lol
2004 Ford Mustang GT
2005 Rumble Bee (for sale!!!!)
Old 04-25-2011, 10:40 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep water blue
Rep:401
Crash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really nice

Hopefully this works out for you guys. I hope you pay paypal through a credit card that way you can put in a fraud claim with them(c/c) that is how I always deal with any Paypal transaction. (never use your bank accout direct because your c/c will also protect you) Like butter said if he has no balance in his p/p acct you will not get your money and all he has to do is start a new acct with p/p to be back to "ROBBING" people. It really sucks that people like thisscrew up a great system that makes the whole world just a small community, that is why you always need to protect yourself
Frt 20%tint,Line-x,Bak-Flip,El T/gate Lock,Box Lights,LED T/gate Bar,Bilsteins,Timbren SES,Chrome Bug Sheild,Putco Vent Visors,Amp Powersteps,HID Lows,Fogs,Volant Cai,Engine Cover Painted&Lit,B Pillar Tape Removed,Weather Tech Mats,Mopar Mud Flaps,Shorty Antenna,SRT 22s,Diablo Trinity
Old 04-25-2011, 11:03 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Color: Sage Brush Pearlcoat
Rep:219
MOPAR MULiSHA has a spectacular aura aboutMOPAR MULiSHA has a spectacular aura aboutMOPAR MULiSHA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Hopefully this works out for you guys. I hope you pay paypal through a credit card that way you can put in a fraud claim with them(c/c) that is how I always deal with any Paypal transaction. (never use your bank accout direct because your c/c will also protect you) Like butter said if he has no balance in his p/p acct you will not get your money and all he has to do is start a new acct with p/p to be back to "ROBBING" people. It really sucks that people like thisscrew up a great system that makes the whole world just a small community, that is why you always need to protect yourself
Used my debit card....

2012 Sage Brush Pearlcoat Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab Hemi 4x4 w/ Ram Box Storage System
Old 04-25-2011, 11:15 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram Quad Cab 4x4
Color: Inferno Red Pearl
Rep:743
RedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOPAR MULiSHA View Post
Used my debit card....

Check with your bank - they might be able to help as it is fraud too.