First of all I want to excuse me for not being on the forum here for several weeks but I had a lot on my mind.
First of all my Rumble Bee arrived from the States her in Belgium on 25/11 and so I had to go to pick it up finally.
So you all can understand that I had to do some paper work first and tht's something that isn't that simple the last few months her in Belgium.
But I got trough it and now I am waiting on my Licens plate that will take a while here.
But off course I started with modifying my truck with several parts that I have ordered from the day on that I bought the truck.
The truck is really in a excellent shape and drives like a new one really amazing.
The newest mods that I bought are :
- Radio with European Navigation RB3 from MoPar
- Striping decall for my bed cover so that it matches with the ones on the
side on the bed
- Hood scoop decall
- EZ-down for the Tailgate
- 8" Black antenna
- Line of Fire for the Tail
- Several LED light strips for in the truck bed and interior
- Side striping extensions
- A Rumble Bee key chain
- 2 truck horns with each 112db
- Black lug nuts for my SRT-10 wheels that I am going getting Black
powdercoated with a Yellow painted stripe on the edge of the rim
- SRT-10 bed cover with 3 point wing
- SRT-10 seats that I am going to let the stitches change in Yellow
and in the head rest Rumble Bee stitched in it
- It also has a Dynomax full exhaust system already mounted on it
That's about all for now with the mods, now I have to save me again some cash.
Here are some pics where you can see that the emblems are removed to have a clean look and some other pictures after polishing the truck and put on already some mods :
An impression of how new it looks and is :
With the short antenna :
Cleaned Tailgate an the Yellow color back nice and shiny :
So that's about it for know, more pictures of the rest in a second posting !