DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

View Poll Results: Want to see a Bully's Performance mobile App?
Yes 12 85.71%
No 0 0%
I don't Care 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2014, 10:14 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold
Talking Bully's Performance Mobile App yes or no?

Quick poll, please comment yes or no.

Here at Bully's Performance we have gone from.having a simple plain Un organized impossible to use website, and being on one forum to having a much more organized Web store, we are on multiple forums, Facebook, twitter, Google plus, pintrest, etc etc.

We put a lot of stuff on all these places and some stuff we only put in certain places. Additionally we are growing more and more all the time and a lot of our customers/followers have requested that we become more mobile friendly, while our website is more mobile friendly it is sometimes hard to find us on whatever forum or Facebook or email or whatever from having to open a browser app a face book app an email app etc etc. So we though it might be a good idea to make a mobile app where we can incorporate everything Bully's Performance into one spot for our I pad, Android tablet, IPhone and Android phone users. I have attached a bunch of samples of what it could be, if you all would use it or want something like this respond yes or know and why (if you want to if not a simple yes or no is fine.

Thanks
Jeremiah

Edit: Sorry forgot to add pics of what it could like

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 03-01-2014 at 10:22 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 03-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Team Bully

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 QC TRX4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1722
ShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant future

I said yes as it would be a nice to have for browsing and stuff but I am wondering how many people do their shopping from their phones. It could be a lot but I guess this also covers the iPad as well. You are growing like crazy I guess you need to keep up with the demand!!
Old 03-01-2014, 10:30 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnC13 View Post
I said yes as it would be a nice to have for browsing and stuff but I am wondering how many people do their shopping from their phones. It could be a lot but I guess this also covers the iPad as well. You are growing like crazy I guess you need to keep up with the demand!!
Not a lot actually complete checkout on there phones/tablets, however a fair amount do, we have noticed since the new site a crazy increase in people shopping from the tablets, and phones as it is now possible to complete checkout on the Mobile Devices, where as before it was almost impossible, the majority of folks still complete purchase on the computers, however that number is slowly going down with the new site. But if we do the app it would be much more than just our website, it would be a complete connection to everywhere we are online so instead of having to open 10 different apps, or browsers to check for latest deals, or news, or whatever you could just use the 1

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 03-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Since I use my iPhone now for pretty much everything I voted YES. Having everything Bully's related from a single App makes sense to me.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Team Bully

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 QC TRX4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1722
ShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant future

Yeah with it all linked for sure best way to stay on top of all the information you guys put out there!!
Old 05-04-2014, 11:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:2008
Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute

I vote yes to some sort of mobile app.

It's nice for me personally when I can cruise a site on my phone and find what I want. I usually will then leave the item open on my phone and complete the transaction on my Ipad or my computer at home.

Chrome... in moderation.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Rep:364
spoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nice

To me the big advantage of having a mobile app is not in the shopping- but the pre and post purchase support. If it will help you stay in touch with your customers and help them out when there are hiccups in the shipping or a mistake is made with the order-- It is nice to be able to use my phone when I have a quick minute to check a status of a shipment or any equation I might have.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 cc 4x4
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Granite
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:32
finn5033 is on a distinguished road

I have no feelings towards the app either way. But your website IMO is still difficult to find things on. Way more so than other sites