DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-27-2014, 08:22 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockemSockemRambot View Post
That would look pretty good. What would be the price range on it?
Not sure what the price point will be yet hopefully sub $300 in the states delivered.

Should no more in the upcoming weeks, have to generate some interest first though.

Will have more pics tomorrow when it gets here fresh out of the box, then assembled then installed. Blue would look pretty sweet too it would be a dark blue kind of like the red in this one as far as shade goes if you know what o mean. As the color is restricted to types of Kevlar that is available.

Hopefully have enough material left to do one for the ram next week. If there is pics will follow soon poll a week or two before that happens though.

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Sponsored links
Old 02-27-2014, 08:23 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansRAM View Post
Oh wow, this is a great idea and it looks like there's lots of interest. What about a red one that still uses the stock air box with my drop in K&N.
Should be do able. Still a lot of things to get ironed out. As stated though if interest is peeked enough we can hopefully be offering this to everyone soon

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 02-27-2014, 09:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully's Performance View Post
Should be do able. Still a lot of things to get ironed out. As stated though if interest is peeked enough we can hopefully be offering this to everyone soon

cant wait!
Old 02-28-2014, 09:42 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Default TEASER TEASER TEASER!!! ;) more to come tomorrow pending UPS delivers!

Just got confirmation from UPS that It is out for delivery very exciting stuff.

Old 02-28-2014, 10:02 AM
Team Bully

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 QC TRX4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1713
ShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant future

That is very cool indeed
Old 02-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2463
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you guys could also look into custom TIPM covers, I would love to get one that matches the BT under hood kit items that I have.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:02 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

That looks a lot like the hose candy hose cover. The cool thing would be if you could get the hose covers to match the CAI color.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:14 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

For those who follow us on facebook, and the other Z family boards you may know about this already, for those of you that do not check it out!

As promised here are the pics of it coming out of the box and getting installed, you will have to excuse my lack of other parts on the ride, (additionally I think I like it better without the Hemi cover so half shafts are next and some Billet Dress up I think...) as I was pretty much waiting to decide what CAI I was going with so I could get the theme going, have a pretty good idea now so hopefully will have a lot more done by time Gatty rolls around. Additionally if you all would like to see this into production we have to work up some attention to it as the demand has to be there to take it to the masses, however I have a feeling that will not take long, lets get this going I will talk to Chris(LMI) about a price point and see what he thinks once there is some more interest (I am hoping next week to be talking to them about it so spread the work everyone!) Hopefully we can duplicate this on any LMI intake available will get more info soon and report back.

Thanks
Jeremiah

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 02-28-2014 at 03:30 PM.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:42 PM
R A M M S T E I N

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Sport CC Hemi
Trim Level: Sportabulous
Color: White
Rep:580
RAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to all

Love it!

I'm interested to hear someone @ Legmaker detail the physics involved in the shape of the new tube. By narrowing does that create a venturi effect that speeds up the intake of air?

Where does this put the short ram LMI that Legmaker is selling? Will it replace it?

If there is a benefit to the tube, I will probably keep my S&B filter but buy this tube (in blue ) when it comes to market!

This will be avail for a '14, yes?

Var

* 2014 RAM Sport CC* BDS 6" Suspension* Fox 2.5 Coil-over front * Fox 2.0 rear & Pro-Ride 3" coil* 3.92 Gearing* Fuel hostages in 20x9 +1
37x12.5R20 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2
* Diablo Sport Trinity T1000 * Cabin Air Filter
* ARH LT headers * Magnaflow catback/5" tips * 87mm Ported TB * Moroso Polished Catch Can*_QTP_electric_cutout_&_3"_turn_down * Legmaker Short Ram * S&B custom filter * Outerwears Pre-filter * Extang Solid-Fold Tonneau

Last edited by RAM357; 02-28-2014 at 05:44 PM. Reason: S&B .. NOT S&D opps
Old 02-28-2014, 06:59 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM357 View Post
Love it!

I'm interested to hear someone @ Legmaker detail the physics involved in the shape of the new tube. By narrowing does that create a venturi effect that speeds up the intake of air?

Where does this put the short ram LMI that Legmaker is selling? Will it replace it?

If there is a benefit to the tube, I will probably keep my S&B filter but buy this tube (in blue ) when it comes to market!

This will be avail for a '14, yes?

Var
Var- This was kind of like a one time deal, it is for Jeremiah's 13 Chally. If we can garner enough interest for it, we MAY be able to get it into production under and hopefully apply it to the other LMI intakes that are available inducing the ones that are available for the Rams as well.

The difference between the normal LMI's and this one is that this one is made with a different color, really the only benefit over normal carbon and carbon fiber/kevlar is that with the carbon/kevlar it allow the introduction of color.

As far as the one that was done for the Chally it was a Hammer design, and it will work on the trucks if you do a 6.1L or 6.4L intake manifold I believe someone here on the Z had done it already but I can not remember who it was, there are pics of it though.

Thanks
Jeremiah

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 02-28-2014 at 07:52 PM.