DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-25-2014, 02:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

awesome truck dude! cant wait to see more!
Sponsored links
Old 02-25-2014, 07:06 PM
Rockin the Burbs

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500/ 06 Ram 1500
Color: Clear Black
Rep:28
RockemSockemRambot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xELITE View Post
Man you almost literally building exactly what I want to do to mine. Nice rig!
Thanks man. I'm glad that I'm gone right now, because if I was at home I don't think I'd be as willing to have my truck gone so much to have all this put on. Luckily I still have my 06 for the time being so it wouldn't be AS bad, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macc08 View Post
awesome truck dude! cant wait to see more!
Thanks Macc. I've been trying to see your truck but I think our vessel's web filter is blocking the images from loading. Hopefully when I get home I can check it out because everything I've read about it is good.

2014 Ram 1500 HEMI Sport CC 4x4
2006 Ram 1500 HEMI SLT QC 4x2
Old 02-26-2014, 02:30 AM

Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockemSockemRambot View Post
Thanks Macc. I've been trying to see your truck but I think our vessel's web filter is blocking the images from loading. Hopefully when I get home I can check it out because everything I've read about it is good.
you are the second one to say that... weird..
Old 02-26-2014, 03:09 AM

Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:12
kilrram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by macc08 View Post
you are the second one to say that... weird..
That's the DoD Big Brother keeping an eye out for us. LOL! At work, I can browse the forum, however, I can't sign in.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:17 PM
Rockin the Burbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrram View Post
That's the DoD Big Brother keeping an eye out for us. LOL! At work, I can browse the forum, however, I can't sign in.
No DoD here. I work for the Dutchies, and they like to block a lot of stuff due to "bandwidth limits", which I can kinda understand considering I'm out on a vessel in the middle of the ocean with 300 other bored people who browse the net whenever they can.

Old 03-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Rockin the Burbs

Default Still not home but got an update

Well, I've got a little update. I'm still stuck working out here in the Gulf of Mexico, but work has been progressing on my truck. The guy performing the work is my dad's buddy who's been doing the work on his time off after his other job, so I'm not worried about it going slowly right now.

So, the lift is on, and the alignment is done. Today it was de-badged, except for the "Hemi" logo, because I love that being on there. The Recon smoked LED tail lights went on with the LED reverse light and smoked 3rd light.

Today my catch can came in from Bully's (got the phantom black) and my T-Rex Torch came in. Now, I'm waiting for the pocket flares to come back from paint; and the front and rear bumper from Boondock, and the A.R.E. Overland cap to come in. The rear bumper was just ordered, so that's going to be a little bit. The front however, was supposed to have been shipped last Friday, but I haven't heard a word from them since I ordered it. Looks like a call is due tomorrow. Once that gets in, I can put the fog lights and winch in and mount it. The Overland was just ordered last week, so that should be in either next week, or the week after.

The CAI, throttle body, and tuner are at home, waiting to go on with the Torch grille, and catch can.

Anyway, here's a couple pics that were taken for me today. He says it's almost perfectly level, so that works perfect for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg From the shop 03 Mar 14a.jpg (75.6 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg From the side next to a mercedes 03 mar 14.jpg (51.0 KB, 57 views)

Old 03-03-2014, 10:34 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Good looking truck! What do you have planned in the future?

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 03-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2463
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Man you are out of control but in a good way LOL. Talk about the mod bug !!!! Your RAM looks beyond awesome. WTG and here are some
Old 03-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Rockin the Burbs

Thanks guys. Everyone here sets a high standard for customization, so I'm just trying to keep in line with it. I mean that. Y'all have some nice rides.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully's Performance View Post
Good looking truck! What do you have planned in the future?

Thanks
Jeremiah

As for upcoming work, I had the tracks installed on the A.R.E. when I ordered it because I plan on putting a safari rack up there. I just didn't feel like paying the $650 that they wanted from the factory to have some Yakima racks installed. I found some decent ones for cheaper. So, the rack and the basket come in line, followed by more lights for the basket. I already have my Hi-Lift and tire tracks to help make it easier to get out of a sticky situation.

I've also thought about the Vararam, just so I can free up some room to put a second battery and isolator inline to keep the power draw from all the electrics to a minimum.

I was just thinking I should have ordered the full brush guard when I ordered the front bumper, but we'll see how this looks. I might be able to find someone to weld one for me if need be. I also think that a tailgate assist is going to come in handy with the height of the truck, just so the bed doesn't slam. After that, the only thing left to do is the stereo, but I already have amps and speakers at home, just need to make some spacers for the rear seat so I can fit my subs in there (Fox Acoustics box to fit 10" DVC subs). I've got plans....so many plans.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansRAM View Post
Man you are out of control but in a good way LOL. Talk about the mod bug !!!!.
Rans, this is my second Ram (first was a Dodge that I bought used). My buddy in Houston got me into making them my own. He's co-owner of a suspension/customization shop down in Houston and he helped me do a lot to my other truck. This one is just becoming mine right from the beginning.

Last edited by RockemSockemRambot; 03-03-2014 at 11:08 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:23 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Look awesome.....Nicely done.....

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"