DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 02:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:2008
Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Arth Mod Thread V2

Yes yes yes... Things happened then more things happened and it led to this.

To sum up the story short simple and sweet I got rid of the orange truck in favor of something else thinking I would be out of a Ram for a good while. Then life happened and I found myself in a position to get back into a Ram. Needless to say here we are...

After a 1400 mile drive and a quick wash here is the truck I will be working on for now..

As most of you know I am not big into the huge lift or lowing mods but rather just a few things here and there. I do like chrome but only if it is tasteful.

Some of these mods will be a repeat but who cares.. make it my own right?!

Planned Mods:

2013 Headlights
2013 Tail lights
2013 Laramie Longhorn wheels
Projector fog lights
Painted Vent Visors
Painted Antenna Base
Remove B-Pillar tape
Mopar Chrome bug deflector
Husky Mud Flaps
Plasmaglow LED Tail gate bar
Plasmaglow LED mud flap lights
Exhaust(?)
Tuner(?)

I am sure more will come later... already got a few mods on and going.. pics later today!

Chrome... in moderation.
Sponsored links
Old 12-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Anddddd.. Here we go again .. Let's see if you can make another truck with chrome that I like, just like the last one.

But in all seriousness, I am excited to see what you do with this Ram after knowing what you did to the 09, and the excellent condiition it was all in. How are you liking the Rambox's so far?
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 12-14-2013, 02:59 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

The question mak on the Exhaust &Tuner, is there because you're not sure if you're going to change them or you're not sure which one you're going to go with?

Grub out!
Old 12-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute

The question is actually in regards to if I will be doing it or not. I will be getting a trinity no matter what but if I do but the exhaust...

Maybe headers? Maybe a cat back instead of just a muffler this time?

Gotta get more important stuff that isn't to expensive... Catch can. Headlights...well...I like to see at night.

Chrome... in moderation.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

A few small updates.

I basically just did my usual to the truck...

Yes the pictures are at night... was headed back from work.

First I did my usual chrome pieces... I went with the 2013/14 Chrome side molding. It is a bit thinner and longer. Also I added 1500 below Ram.

Next I removed the B-Pillar tape and added painted vent visors. Still working on getting the adhesive off of the doors from the old stick on visors...

While getting paint on the visors I also had them paint my AM/FM antenna base. It was faded so a little paint did wonders.

Finally the lights... I got some of my usual added to the rear of the truck..

I also added the projector fogs back that didn't sell. Can't tell in this picture but the difference between the factory Low's and the projector fogs isn't even funny.

Also I added weathertech floor liners, husky mud flaps, and my CB radio.

Chrome... in moderation.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:40 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Rep:563
PappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to all

As usual, your truck's looking great! Love the paint-to-match visors & antenna base.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:26 AM
Man Up And Cam Up

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1010
Kamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud of

That is a b-e-a-utiful truck man, i love the mud flaps, you can never have to many lights on her!!!
Old 12-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Had some exhaust work done to the Ram.

My main goal here was to get the cross over pipe moved so I could put the Mag-Hytech transmission pan for the 2500/3500 trucks on my 1500.
In that effort I also got the factory Y-Pipe removed and replaced it with the Magnaflow Y-pipe.

I personally have noticed a small exhaust note change but no performance gains...not that I was really expecting any with such a small change.

I also added back the Bully's Performance 87MM TB.

Looking at adding the S&B Intake here soon since it maintains the factory location and looks pretty good.

Pictures..

Driver side Cat over frame rail:

Passenger side cat over frame rail:

The new y-pipe location:

It worked out pretty well. Left me more than enough room and distance from the transfer case so I can get in there and change the fluid out.

Chrome... in moderation.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Got the catch can in and installed today.

Also did the spark plugs and transfer case fluid.

Thinking of getting this next and doing some transmission service.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281186755874...84.m1423.l2649

More to come hopefully here in a week or two.

Chrome... in moderation.
Old 12-22-2013, 01:11 PM

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmmmmmmm the more I look at this thread the more I get "Dejavu" LOL
Closed Thread