DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 01-31-2014, 08:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM sport QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Blue Streak
Rep:15
SmoothVanilla is on a distinguished road

when did you guys stop shipping to Canada?
2014 RAM sport QC 3:92 Blue Streak
Sponsored links
Old 01-31-2014, 08:31 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothVanilla View Post
when did you guys stop shipping to Canada?
We still ship to Canada every day, however do to our website never calculating Canadian shipping correctly and it causing more confusion and issues than anything Canadian orders for the time being need to be done either through email or over the phone.

We are very close to releasing the new site and when it goes live we will be addressing that issue.

In the mean time if you would like to place an order please email us at sales@bullysperformance.com, or call us at 855-432-FAST and we can set you up with a custom cart.

Thanks
Bully's Performance

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 02-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Ram
Trim Level: Express
Color: Red
Rep:12
wesleywells1 is on a distinguished road

If this is still going on, I'm in! I've been thinking about the LMI SRI for a while and this just made up my mind. Going to the site now.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:15 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

This is definitely still going on!

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 02-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 RAM 1500
Rep:93
Brad Pitt will become famous soon enough

The discount code is only $5 off... so the forum discount is a 1.89% discount?

Last edited by Brad Pitt; 02-10-2014 at 03:36 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:43 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Pitt View Post
The discount code is only $5 off... so the forum discount is a 1.89% discount?
and free shipping, almost every LMI dealer charges $25 for shipping in the US, and $50 for shipping to Canada(we eat $25 of the shipping so free in the US half price to Canada so essentially you are getting $30 off) and someone in the group buy will also receive a full refund so that is 100% off for someone, and even more if they choose store credit, so everyone saves a little and 1 lucky person saves A LOT ), yes I know our website does not charge shipping with or without the coupon however as 95% of our business is done on forums it is easier to just mark it as Free Shipping, and then you do not have to keep track of 2 coupon codes.

However if everyone would like to "SEE" all the discounts on our website I would be more than happy to disable free shipping, and make it where a coupon code would have to be entered for orders over $99 to qualify for free shipping.

Thanks

Old 02-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Hey, 5 bucks is 5 bucks. I was going to buy it anyway so if I can save a few dollars in the process, I'm all for it. Bully, I just ordered the LMI short ram but I noticed your site doesn't give the option for filter color like some do. I requested the red filter in the notes (to go with my red truck lol). I hope that's ok. It might be a good idea to either give the option or just say on the site to enter the preferred color in the notes. Thanks! I look forward to getting the new intake.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:48 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesleywells1 View Post
Hey, 5 bucks is 5 bucks. I was going to buy it anyway so if I can save a few dollars in the process, I'm all for it. Bully, I just ordered the LMI short ram but I noticed your site doesn't give the option for filter color like some do. I requested the red filter in the notes (to go with my red truck lol). I hope that's ok. It might be a good idea to either give the option or just say on the site to enter the preferred color in the notes. Thanks! I look forward to getting the new intake.
Our current site does have this capability, however it sometimes creates issues at checkout when option like that are enabled. It is absolutely fine to put it in the order notes , the new site will be up soon and handles product option perfectly, a long with a lot of other things, thanks for the feedback, that issue has been addressed and corrected (on the new site that is launching soon), if you see anything else or have any other feedback on our website feel free to chat it up with us in this thread http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?p=1325184.

Thanks for the order, hope you enjoy the new intake

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 02-10-2014 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully's Performance View Post
Our current site does have this capability, however it sometimes creates issues at checkout when option like that are disabled, and that is absolutely fine to put it in the order notes , the new site will be soon and handles product option perfectly, a long with a lot of other things, thanks for the feedback, that issue has been addressed and corrected (on the new site that is launching soon), if you see anything else or have any other feedback on our website feel free to chat it up with us in this thread http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?p=1325184.

Thanks for the order, hope you enjoy the new intake
Cool, thanks again. I look forward to the new site and shopping with you guys in the future. What can you tell me about the Superchips tuner you have listed on special in your sig? How does it compare to the Bully Dog, Diablo, Hypertech, etc. All i really want from a tuner is to help eliminate the "lag" when I hit the throttle, speedo calibration, a little bump in power, and maybe raise the top speed limiter.

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 02-10-2014 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:02 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesleywells1 View Post
Cool, thanks again. I look forward to the new site and shopping with you guys in the future. What can you tell me about the Superchips tuner you have listed on special in your sig? How does it compare to the Bully Dog, Diablo, Hypertech, etc. All i really want from a tuner is to help eliminate the "lag" when I hit the throttle, speedo calibration, a little bump in power, and maybe raise the top speed limiter.
The superchips tuners are a great option, I personally would rank the ones as far as usability, capabilities, etc etc, in this order, Diablo Sport, SuperChips, Bully Dog, Hypertech. The superchips tuner can do pretty much everything you have described that you are looking for. I think it would be a great fit for you as long as you do not need custom CMR tuning down the road, and do not need to be able to monitor different gauges and reading live time.

Features & Benefits

Complete drivetrain tuning for your Dodge truck, SUV or performance car; Chrysler performance car or crossover

Multiple performance tunes included for all vehicles and heavy load towing for truck and SUVs

Industry leading horsepower and torque gains

Automatic transmission optimization

Speedometer calibration for axle gear and tire size changes from 22.5" - 42"

Advanced tuning selections from rev limits to shift points

Monitor engine and transmission parameters

Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes

Free internet updates

Thanks