I am seeking input on the following.
I have a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 with the 4.7 V8.
I am planning on the following modifications.
6 inch Pro Comp Lift Kit
XD Monster Wheels (18s)
One of the following tire combos:
A. Nitto Terra Grappler 355s
B. Nitto Terra Grappler. 325s
C. Nitto Trail Grappler 35s
D. Nitto Trail Grappler 33s
I live in Orange County, NY. We get a fair amount of snow in the winter. Additionally I commute 1700 miles per month of mostly highway driving.
Now the questions:
1. The wheel dealer says they come in either a -12 or a +18 offset. Which do I choose and why?
2. Is the 6 inch lift good and stable with highway driving?
3. Which tire do I choose based on where I live and my amount of highway driving? I don't want tons of noise but I like the aggressive look of the Trail Grappler.
4. Do people who get these larger tires usually get a spare and if so where do you store it?
5. What do I do about the Tire Pressure Sensor?
6. Thoughts / recommendations on getting some of the mileage I loose back?
Thanks in advance.