DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Media Zone > Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos

Notices

Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos Post pictures of your Dodge Ram here!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly @ BP View Post
Another great pic….Id give you more reps, but Im rep'd out for the day.
I owe you one
thanks again.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Sponsored links
Old 12-09-2013, 07:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post

Ya it is an old abandoned mental hospital that has been shut down for close to 20 years atleast right along the escartment.. There is another old mental hospital that is a historical creepy haunted building on the property of the current one right across from my school (5 mins from the one I took pics at) but they are in the process of building a new massive mental hospital and tearing down the other one. I want to get some pics there when the construction crews leave.. It makes for some bad ass pics. I have some more pics from the hospital this pic took place in another thread and few more from today on my phone.

Idk what is with Hamilton and mental hospitals, might be built for all the chevy and ford drivers from their trucks getting stolen and breaking down. And Tundra and Titans owners, well for just simply picking those god awful trucks.
So what your saying is that it IS SOMETHING FROM A HORROR MOVIE!

or your full of shit, lol.. Either way, that makes me wanna make the short drive down and take some pics, lol
Old 12-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macc08 View Post
So what your saying is that it IS SOMETHING FROM A HORROR MOVIE!

or your full of shit, lol.. Either way, that makes me wanna make the short drive down and take some pics, lol
This one probably just had a bunch of hobos and druggies stashed up inside and maybe a few remains of ppl.. Idk.. The other mental hospital is the real creepy one from like the 1800's and apparently haunted, but I gotta wait until the construction crews get their fences out of there to go photo crazy, so prob spring. That one has been in parts of horror films, no clue what ones, prob just some junky cheesy ones Here are the rest of the pics from that morning.

Old 12-09-2013, 08:27 PM

Vehicle: 1996 Ram 1500
Trim Level: 1500
Color: White
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:387
MOP4RN4TION is just really niceMOP4RN4TION is just really niceMOP4RN4TION is just really niceMOP4RN4TION is just really nice

a lot of truth to that message on the wall
Old 12-09-2013, 09:16 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

great pics bud.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:01 AM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So on my way to school to study again today, made another detour and found this wall which was just too perfect for a pic. Eary.
Yes, great pics, Brandon. But I think you need to go back and take an English class. Unless you meant to refer to the photog as having to with or of the ear. I think you meant to spell eerie, referring to the supernatural or a strange and unusual feeling. Either way, we still love and support you, Dood! Good luck on the rest of your tests.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:40 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
Yes, great pics, Brandon. But I think you need to go back and take an English class. Unless you meant to refer to the photog as having to with or of the ear. I think you meant to spell eerie, referring to the supernatural or a strange and unusual feeling. Either way, we still love and support you, Dood! Good luck on the rest of your tests.
My brain has turned into mush with all this studying and the simple words have turned into the challenges
Old 12-10-2013, 10:52 AM
God Bless Texas!

RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My brain has turned into mush with all this studying and the simple words have turned into the challenges
I may have asked this before, but I've slept since then, , what are you studying to be? What's your major? What do you want to do when you grow up?
Old 12-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
I may have asked this before, but I've slept since then, , what are you studying to be? What's your major? What do you want to do when you grow up?
I am in Non-destrutive testing. Quality engineering technician. Pretty much use eddy current, radiography, ultrasonics and liquid penetrant for inspections. Make sure bridges are safe, pipelines from the oil rigs are proper and if the welds are broken and so on. The job opportunities are huge, but I would want to aim for working for the oil companies in the Alberta Oil fields.
Old 12-11-2013, 03:37 AM
God Bless Texas!

Sweet! Sounds like an interesting field, almost like a mechanical engineer. And, yes, in very high demand.