DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-04-2014, 03:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:19
MissouriRam is on a distinguished road
Default Awesome Experience with Bully's Performance

I posted this on the Vendor thread as well, however I can't go without making sure it's seen here as well!!!!

I'll be the first to admit that I have absolutely no experience with lifting trucks and the whole "science" behind it is just too foreign for me to understand- even AFTER reading the wheel and lift guide on this site. My emails to Bully's started on 08/14 and over the course of the last few weeks, I've amassed close to 50 emails of "what about this, what are your thoughts on that"? Bully's has ALWAYS been quick to respond and has been willing to entertain any idea I may have gotten stuck in my head. Most importantly though, they really attempted to show me the "best option".... and what I mean by that is they made sure to always remind me that even though some options may look great, there are wear/tear issues to consider if I plan on keeping the truck long term. That to me is true customer service..... I will always be willing to support a company that wants to keep me safe and sound and not just bank a few extra bucks off me.

As far as pricing, they can't be touched.... most of the box stores around here were charging the same price for rims and wheels as Bully's was charging for the same equipment plus Bilsteins at all for corners AND a set of Zone UCA's.... yep... take the time to read that again!

The end results will take some time to accomplish, however Bully's has my business from beginning to end.

I currently have a Zone 4" lift with 3" rear, Bilsteins for all 4 corners and a set of Zone UCA's on there way to me to start my transformation.

A HUGE thank you to Bully's for putting up with me and making this a great buying experience!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2014, 11:12 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Always nice to hear about good customer service, thanks for posting this.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram
Trim Level: SPORT
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:50
SK-Ram will become famous soon enough

Glad to hear it all worked well, Andrew has always been prompt with answering my q's I can never make my mind up though!

'13 SXT 4.7 6" Lift & 35's Gone But Not Forgotten