DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-07-2013, 09:33 AM
Running Wide Open

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:988
Kamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to behold
Default Kamanharts Build thread

Hello all, i will start out by saying the pictures of the first mods from this truck will be fewer and far between because i was not introduced to the Z yet and i did not know the importance of taking pictures.

To start off here is the new girl the day i drove her off the lot.

i bought it knowing the the rear fenders had just a little bit of rust forming where the previous owner and tried to install the mud flaps but my body shop guy owed me a favor. Being that this color is hard to blend we decided to go with a quarter stripe like my previous truck had on it to make the blend job completely unnoticeable.

That picture you can also see the tinted tails and 3rd brake, my new lorado tonneau cover, When i bought it it came with the a peragon tonneau cover, it was good about about 2 things letting water in like a sieve and raising my blood pressure.

The antenna on the bed is hooked up to my cobra 29LTD CB radio, being part of the farm it is a must to have one in there so i made due with the most convenient spot i had

After the New tonneau I decided it was time to clean up the terrible scratched bed paint and get the linex treatment done. The boxes are my mobile work station the left is my straps chains and everything box.

Next came the locking tailgate and the tailgate assist.

The factory 20in wheels where starting to show a little corrosion from these fantastic Illinois winter so they had to go, along with the goofy badges that dodge just decided had to be on there. My father who is a chrome guy decided that for my birthday it also needed a set of chrome bed rails, bless his heart.

Finally i got into playing with some performance mods it had an AFE intake on it when i bought it i never took any pictures but it got replaced by a S&B as quick as i could.

The stuff under the lid is actually a D channel weather strip that worked perfectly to seal up the intake and stop the crazy rattle i was getting at WOT and as a bonus it matches my paint almost perfectly.

Finally my favorite mod of all the OBX LT headers where next.

they are finshed off by a maggie 18 si/so that i do not have pictures of at the time.

Next were the custom set of head lights the i made, the build thread can be found here and a craven speed shorty antenna

You can also see the KC lights i added behind the grille

After that was adding the scoop to my S&B which is HERE

Lastly i have added LED interior lighting, HERE and added a diablo Trinity and hemi fever tune instead of the superchips vivid i was running.
Engineering- The art of modelling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance.
Sponsored links
Old 11-07-2013, 09:36 AM
Running Wide Open

Kamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to behold

Now here are some more up to date pictures of here all shined up and loking pretty
Engineering- The art of modelling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance.
Old 11-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Rep:2765
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Gorgeous truck man.. Love me some silver Rams lol.

Some very nice mod's you have done to the truck. Keep up the excellent work and us all updated
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 11-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:525
Thebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of light

That's fantastic.
plasti-dipped hood stripe, rims, mirrors,handles, emblems,
Green Interior LEDs
Old 11-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Running Wide Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Gorgeous truck man.. Love me some silver Rams lol.

Some very nice mod's you have done to the truck. Keep up the excellent work and us all updated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebestestdrummer View Post
That's fantastic.
Thanks guys I appreciate it and there are many more to come im hope to have half the audio set up robbie does by the end of spring that is if I can keep the gf out of my wallet and stop playing with guns
Old 11-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamanhart View Post
Thanks guys I appreciate it and there are many more to come im hope to have half the audio set up robbie does by the end of spring that is if I can keep the gf out of my wallet and stop playing with guns
Hell I am hoping to have an audo set up by next summer.. Have 4 alpine type s speakers that have sat in the corner of my room for 4 months probably.. They are slightly used and unsure where they actually came from.. But great deal on them
Old 11-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Running Wide Open

Quote:
Hell I am hoping to have an audo set up by next summer.. Have 4 alpine type s speakers that have sat in the corner of my room for 4 months probably.. They are slightly used and unsure where they actually came from.. But great deal on them
Damn that makes me jealous i havent started stocking up yet but those will be hella nice speakers im thinking a single sub under the small rear seat just to give a good full sound nothing crazy im past bass hitting so hard you have a head ache for the next 2 hours
Old 11-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Damn that makes me jealous i havent started stocking up yet but those will be hella nice speakers im thinking a single sub under the small rear seat just to give a good full sound nothing crazy im past bass hitting so hard you have a head ache for the next 2 hours
I am thinking a 10" or 12" under my back seat behind the driver seat as no one sits there unless forced to because my seat is put all the way back. Only thing holding me back is the deck.. I actually like the stock deck.. But maybe I will be corrupted if I find a good deal.

My friend has a ext cab 03 dakota with an intense battery, flip out touch screen deck, type s speakers, 1 15", 2 10's and 1 8" subs.... Holy hell.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:22 PM
Running Wide Open

Quote:
I am thinking a 10" or 12" under my back seat behind the driver seat as no one sits there unless forced to because my seat is put all the way back. Only thing holding me back is the deck.. I actually like the stock deck.. But maybe I will be corrupted if I find a good deal.

My friend has a ext cab 03 dakota with an intense battery, flip out touch screen deck, type s speakers, 1 15", 2 10's and 1 8" subs.... Holy hell.
That was exactly what I was thinking. I would love to have the flip out screen I just cant justify the cost. I had 2 competition class jl audio 15s in my 65 Mustang and it was obnoxious definitely dont need to do that again
Old 11-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:525
Thebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
That was exactly what I was thinking. I would love to have the flip out screen I just cant justify the cost. I had 2 competition class jl audio 15s in my 65 Mustang and it was obnoxious definitely dont need to do that again
personally i can stand flip outs, unless its like a reaallyy nice one, they always bounce when you tap it and its aggravating..
plasti-dipped hood stripe, rims, mirrors,handles, emblems,
Green Interior LEDs