DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - Dodge Cummins Diesel

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - Dodge Cummins Diesel Discuss modifying your Dodge Ram with Performance Parts and Accessories!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram 3500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Red
Engine: 2005-20?? 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 610 24-Valve Diesel I6 325hp 610 lb/ft
Rep:24
BrandonMski is on a distinguished road
Default Buying a new part? Check out my reviews first.

I understand this thread doesn't exactly fit in this section but I think it belongs here more than anywhere else.

So in the last 6 weeks I've ordered a good number of parts to complete my rebuild from several different companies. This is a brief review based upon my experience. I hope you find this useful.

BULLY'S PERFORMANCE - Absolutely outstanding guys there. They are not a diesel parts supplier by design so don't let their website fool you. But they are able to order in parts for fantastic prices. Ex. I paid $567 for my FASS 95. Try and find something close to that. The shipping was fast as well. I would send them the part number of the item I wanted and they would reply with a price. That price was always cheaper than any competitors but be aware that they are not always able to get the parts you need. Don't even bother with their website. Just email them. sales@bullysperformance.com

CUMMINS PERFORMANCE PARTS - Their site was easy to navigate and they had good prices but they did not know how to operate a phone. I called for FIVE days and go nothing. I finally sent an angry email telling them that they had just lost a $4000 order due to their inability to operate a phone. I got a response within a few hours. It became clear to me that customer service is not a priority.

DIESEL POWER PRODUCTS - Great website. I had no issues finding the parts I wanted. The site is very clean and organized. Their customer support is pretty good. Honestly a very transparent company. Not much to review about them but I will order from them in the future. They also have "Horsepower Recipies" that guide you on how to make reliable power along with what your trans needs to support the power.

INDUSTRIAL INJECTION - I know they have a reputation of bad customer service but my experience with them has lead me to believe otherwise. They were fantastic. Very helpful and straight with me with all of my questions. They do however need to step it up on their Bag of Parts supply. Back ordered for a few weeks!

HAMLITON - I called to ask about some of their cams and not even 5 minutes later I was ordering the parts from them. It was the quickest and most painless order I've ever done. However, I did not recieve a confirmation, tracking number, and order number. Very crucial to me. Once I had realized I had none of the previously mentioned I called them... for TWO days! It took an angry email to get a reply from them. By time I got in touch with them my parts had just arrived.

XTREME DIESEL PERFORMANCE - I enjoy using their site. They have a $5 price beat and they are always running a promo code for discounts (DIESEL10). Allen in sales was fantastic. Very helpful and knowledgable about the products he sells. They will recieve my buissness again in the future.

AMAZON - It's Amazon. Not a whole bunch to review. This is usually where I went to find the cheapest prices for the items they do carry only to get the part number and send it to Bully's Performance. If you have Amazon Prime you can some times find the part you want being a Prime item but it's a hit or miss.

AUTO ANYTHING - Fairly limited selection if you are wanting to go beyond intake, exhaust, chip, and maybe a few other trinkets. Great prices though. I bought my AFE stage 2 and my 5" MBRP for less than $500. They are certainly worth checking out.
[IMG]http://image.***************/cumminsforum/statusicon/user_online.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://image.***************/cumminsforum/buttons/report.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://image.***************/cumminsforum/buttons/edit.gif[/IMG]
Sponsored links
Old 11-10-2013, 09:13 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the shout out! We are always more than happy to help out, we are doing some big things to the site though such as a Year make model search (hopefully will be out and ready to use soon) which should make navigation a bit easier. And we are also now loading entire product lines into the site instead of a few skus here and a few there, so in the next upcoming months if you have the part number you should be able to punch it in to our seach box and hit enter and get what you are looking for most of the time. But the year make model feature will help a lot of people a lot look for it the first month of 2014

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
July Blowout Sale! 10% over cost and free shipping on any and all in stock items!