DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7 HEMI V8 > Exhaust

Notices

Exhaust 5.7 HEMI Exhaust Discussion

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterGriffin View Post
Ugh. I'll beg to differ. If you want legit 5-inch tips, buy a diesel. Seriously, that's some ricer looking nonsense right there, and if you're only posting for high fives, sorry to burst your bubble...
Quote:
You'd have a lot more luck seeing 5-inch tips on a Ram on a diesel forum...
Who shit in your corn flakes?

No one asked you to come in here trying to shoot down the work people have done to their trucks and another member saying they look great. In case you are to simple minded.. A 5" tip is a 5" tip on gas or diesel. A 5" exhaust is different from a 5" tip. And most modified diesels drivers I hang around with run 8-10" tips.

Also, unfortunately not all members have the available funds or the needs to fork out the extra cash for a diesel.

But going out and saying that 5" tips are for diesels only and ricer looking nonsense is like saying plasti-dipp is a cheap ricer look, even though I do use plasti-dipp. Or that people that need reverse cameras aren't capable of reverse parking or hooking up to a trailer without required assistance. It's all bullshit talk. There is no need to go onto someone elses posts and take stabs at them and other fellow members for work they have done to their trucks with 5" tips. There are a ton of members running them on here.
Tow mirrors up for the haters
Sponsored links
Old 11-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Sport 4x4
Color: BLACK
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:9
PeterGriffin is an unknown quantity at this point

I know the difference between a 5-inch tip and 5-inch exhaust...thanks for the tip (pun intended).

I didn't know you could only post if you agree with the OP....didn't see that in the intrawebz rulebook.

Enjoy your 5-inch tips...and hanging out with the ricer tweeners at the McDonalds parking lot, they'll be sure to agree with how cool you are.

Plastidip and debadged versus 5-inch tips? Ninja please, don't forget to flip your tow mirrors out and sport your gigantic Ram and Hemi badges and bumperstickers while you're at it...

And reverse cameras aren't handy for the lil neighborhood kids running around when you're backing up, right?

And 8-10 inch tips?! Wow someone's overcompensating for something, or a lack of something. That's just as ridiculous as 5-inch tips on a gasser.

Taste. It can't be bought, even at AutoZone.
MOPAR trailer brake controller,rubber floor mats & rear view camera*tint*Plastidipped wheels*K&N drop-in*180 thermostat*debadged*running boards DELETED*Front Speakers:Quantum Audio 6-inch*Rear Speakers:Pioneer 6x9*Alpine 4-channel amp*Kenwood Sub amp*Sub:2/10-inch Rockford Fosgate*high/low/fog HIDs

Last edited by PeterGriffin; 11-09-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:20 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:10
pld is on a distinguished road

You calling me Ninja, you best be watching a different TV show, BOY. The funny thing is, I'm in the little town next to you in Rhode Island. You don't even own a Ram and if ya did you'd be showing it ya little cartoon character. F Cking grow up,nough said.
2013 black Ram Sport----------- CAI- T-304 polished Solo Performance Mach 40 system with resonator's deleted- 5"X12" MBRP polished tip's- Hemifever tune-BT catch can-180 degree T-stat-Ported 87mm throttle body-Cooper discoverer AT3 tires

Last edited by pld; 11-09-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:52 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Granite
Rep:500
dodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I know the difference between a 5-inch tip and 5-inch exhaust...thanks for the tip (pun intended).

I didn't know you could only post if you agree with the OP....didn't see that in the intrawebz rulebook.

Enjoy your 5-inch tips...and hanging out with the ricer tweeners at the McDonalds parking lot, they'll be sure to agree with how cool you are.

Plastidip and debadged versus 5-inch tips? Ninja please, don't forget to flip your tow mirrors out and sport your gigantic Ram and Hemi badges and bumperstickers while you're at it...

And reverse cameras aren't handy for the lil neighborhood kids running around when you're backing up, right?

And 8-10 inch tips?! Wow someone's overcompensating for something, or a lack of something. That's just as ridiculous as 5-inch tips on a gasser.

Good job man you win anal wart of the day award.. You can keep you cute little plasti dip and ill stick with my "fart cans"... tool!
Old 11-09-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pld View Post
You calling me Ninja, you best be watching a different TV show, BOY. The funny thing is, I'm in the little town next to you in Rhode Island. You don't even own a Ram and if ya did you'd be showing it ya little cartoon character. F Cking grow up,nough said.
I don't own a Ram? Funny, that's not what my registration and insurance card say...

The rest of your post is incoherent (not surprisingly)....but I'm sensing you're some sort of (intrawebz) tough guy?

Thanks for the entertainment guys, it's been priceless, but I've grown bored here. Enjoy your "tips"...
MOPAR trailer brake controller,rubber floor mats & rear view camera*tint*Plastidipped wheels*K&N drop-in*180 thermostat*debadged*running boards DELETED*Front Speakers:Quantum Audio 6-inch*Rear Speakers:Pioneer 6x9*Alpine 4-channel amp*Kenwood Sub amp*Sub:2/10-inch Rockford Fosgate*high/low/fog HIDs
Old 11-09-2013, 06:23 PM

...and dodgeBOI is right, 5-inch tips are what I'd expect from someone your age. Don't worry, you'll look back at this someday when you grow up and laugh...
Old 11-09-2013, 07:15 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Granite
Rep:500
dodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
...and dodgeBOI is right, 5-inch tips are what I'd expect from someone your age. Don't worry, you'll look back at this someday when you grow up and laugh...
I'm already laughing... at you! just as everyone else is doing...
Old 11-09-2013, 07:28 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Holy hell you are as immature as a 10 year old. You ever thought that maybe some people use their tow mirrors so that is why they keep them flipped?.. Seeing as I work for an RV dealership and regularly tow with my truck when needed. Why would I waste my time going around flipping the mirrors back over and readjusting everything just to flip them back 3 days later.

And there is a difference is disagreeing with someone and going out trolling looking to cause an argument started while being disrespectful. When this thread was formed, it was simply a thread asked for some pictures as the OP had already decided on a 5" tip. Even after the OP has posted pictures of the 5" on the truck, you go out and just attack for no reason.

The guys with the 8"-10" tips use their trucks in competition trucks pulls.

And why the hell would I be hanging out in a mcdonalds parking lot. I would much rather be working, mudding, with my gf, bonfires, at a pub, gym, hockey.. Can go on and on. You just tried to stereotype any younger individual who goes out and puts their hard earned money and time into their truck in the same category as the idiot ricers.. Congrats.

Also if you rely on technology and a camera to make you aware of your surroundings, then I would I would be scared to see you back up a trailer.

Last edited by Canadian Hemi Pride; 11-09-2013 at 07:35 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgeboy360 View Post
I'm already laughing... at you! just as everyone else is doing...
Pretty much how it is going around here. When you list running boards as a delete, you know you are cool.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:46 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Don't leave Peter.

You're good entertainment.

Continue with your whacky self.....

Grub out!