DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Added green interior LEDS :) (pics)

4K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Planert360 
#1 ·
I totally forgot to take more "during" pictures, but oh well

I have them located in the foot wells, above the visors, dome light, and then under the doors to shine on the ground.

They come on when the door opens, or when the doors are closed and I spin the little wheel switch thingamajig.

Keep in mind that all the pictures of the LEDS on are all during the brightest part of the day. I'll have some night pictures up when it gets dark.

Started with the dome light, since this was the place that all the wires came too.

next was the foot wells and the doors, then I connected those wires together, along with the visor wires, which were brought down the front pillars.

Visor LEDs on a piece of wood to get facing outword and allow the visors to have som espace between the roof.

This was the prettiest i could get the wires from the door to inside to look with the short amount of wire.

overall

See less See more
#10 ·
yeah he didn't like that you could see my tubes inside (now removed)

My luck i didnt have my license, proof of insurance, AND my registration.... hahaha

#18 ·
yepp, Which is why I've always stuck to green. I'll admit, As of now it is quite a bit of green. AND before the tubes inside were in direct view of everything, which is why they're now gone.

But.. Green though? Illegal? That's new in my book

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.