DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2014 status updates - where are you?

713K views 7K replies 491 participants last post by  J5755 
#1 ·
According to my dealer I am at D1. Anyone know what exactly that means? I emailed CS on tuesday and they sent me a VIN. My order was placed 7/5 for a CC sport 2wd, no air ride.

Has anyone progressed past D1 yet?

#2,679 ·
It is good to hear Chrysler is working hard to get everyone their trucks. Can't wait for the surprise! :) Now if weather will stop messing with the railways.

When you get an ice storm all the way down here in Houston you now its a bad season. Normally it's 70's and 80's this time of year down here.

#2,691 ·
Awaiting Shipment & JS (Storage)

spp,

Thanks again for the updates. I'm in JS status with waiting for shipment. I was half expecting to go to JB status which was to go to body vendor because of spray-in bedliner. Is it possible that it has already been to JB between updates?

Also, I think you answered this before but what's the difference between waiting for shipment and staged for shipment.

Thanks,

#2,698 ·
SPP:

Is there an issue with 17" wheels? my order didn't change, and I ordered 17's. (still just ???) the reason I'm asking is that the outdoorsman doesn't come with 20's, but you mentions that you have to order them to get it.

Thanks for all the help!
I am not sure. That would be a question to ask your dealer. I just saw the ordering update notes and passed them on. I did think about both of your orders as you are my outdoorsman group. I know the 17" tires + 3.92 + Diesel aren't scheduled to be built until the 3/10 but beyond that I don't know.

#2,696 ·
SPP:

Is there an issue with 17" wheels? my order didn't change, and I ordered 17's. (still just ???) the reason I'm asking is that the outdoorsman doesn't come with 20's, but you mentions that you have to order them to get it.

Thanks for all the help!

#2,702 ·
SPP if you are not paid by Chrysler for this particular service, you really should be. You are doing the work of at least a couple of Customer Service reps, and from what I read, doing it better. (I haven't talked to my dealer or any CS rep since ordering because of this thread).

Thank You.

#2,703 ·
dhmclean

Couldn't have said it better completely agree!

Joe Kool
VON/VIN: ES303866
Est Build: 3/17/2014
Est Ship: 3/18/2014

SPP,
Based on your sources and comparisons with other 1500 Laramie Longhorns (going to southeast-texas) do you think it's realistic to expect my order to arrive by April 1st?

#2,709 ·
With shipping lately, I would say it would be past that date. It takes 7 days to Texas and it's lately been 2-3 weeks waiting for rail cars.

Dang, I'm still in Mexico?

According to my source, it looks like my truck went South to Toluca.

What does "Special Authority To Move" mean?
I think it means Chrysler is about to go off script to get you a truck.

SPP can you double check mine. My dealer called me today and told me my truck is beig built on the 13th?
I stand by my dates :)

Spp,

Can you please add my truck:
VIN: ES314088
Last Name: Cooley
D Status as of right now.

Not shooting the messenger but rather shooting past Ram and on over to Ford again. Selling a truck without a SINGLE LT rated tire and charging me an extra 1400 bucks for the privilege of tires on an EcoDiesel Outdoorsman? No thanks, back to the start with looking at trucks again but Ram is off the list now.
I am pretty sure they are coming but just not this ordering period. You have to do what you got to do and I respect that. April should change things up a bit.

#2,710 ·
I might check back then but have already found two dealers that aren't taking orders for EcoDiesels anymore, has been a hassle and they've said corporate information is insanely lacking. Almost sounded like they were as annoyed as we have been on this end. Hope the engines work well, any recall problems and the systems might explode.

#2,712 ·
Truck arrived today!

THANKS SO MUCH SPP FOR ALL YOUR WORK IN KEEPING US UPDATED, IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE UPDATES FROM RAM! YOU CAN TAKE ME OFF THAT HUGE LIST NOW. (ES275663) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! THE MAXIMUM STEEL LOOKS GREAT ON THE SPORT WITH THE NEW POLISHED WHEELS FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING! THANKS AGAIN:wavey:

#2,714 ·
My truck arrived at the dealer this evening and we'll be picking it up tomorrow. But of course I had to swing by and sneak a peak at it. Here's the photographic proof that it really does exist.

Also, SPP, thanks so much for all the status updates! You made the process of ordering and waiting for the truck much more fun that I ever expected it would be.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.