DODGE RAM FORUM banner

My Truck Mods. Starting with the latest.

6K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  RAMboni 
#1 · (Edited)
The latest and greatest: The fender Flares. they're "ruff riderz stampede" fender flares.Took me all day off and on :smiley_thumbs_up:, hey i live near the beach what can you expect. Pain in the ass to install cause it takes forever to put the flares together, gotta put a plastic lining on/ put all the "For show" screws in. Then I forgot I messed up my front end so my screws in the front were mostly missing. A trip to lowes fixed that. Anyhow... all done and I love it!

ps. sorry my truck is dirty, she's usually always dirty ^_^

See less See more
#6 ·
lookin good man. nice work. thanks for the pics!

#11 ·
Pretty easy man, just take out the stock screws that hold the fender well plastic, find the correct flare (they're very similiar. The left and right ones mounting holes are only inches apart. At first I thought I'm gonna have to drill but then I said let me check something.... Found it was the wrong one.) Push the flare up into the well (they're flexible) then I found it easier to just start by putting all the screws in a little bit, then tighten them all down. Some stock screws don't have a spot so I just left them up in there.

And NO. NO need to drill into your paint. Just for show :)

#13 ·
Looking good! Love the flairs....

Exco

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.