DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Chassis - Drive Line - Suspension - Wheels and Tires - LIFTING - Dodge Ram 4x4, 2x4

Notices

Custom Chassis - Drive Line - Suspension - Wheels and Tires - LIFTING - Dodge Ram 4x4, 2x4 Discuss anything related to Custom Dodge Ram Wheels, Tires, Brakes, Suspension Mods, Chassis Mods and Tuning, Towing options, Driveline, 4x4, Differentials, Sway Bars, Lifting Springs, Body Lifts, Strut Braces, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 01-17-2014, 08:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Express
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
ksgries is on a distinguished road

Hey mango where'd you get those mudflaps?
Old 01-17-2014, 09:45 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macc08 View Post
Looks great! Awesome read.

I also love my toyo m/t's. Much quieter then I thought they would be. Andrew really convinced me on these saying that they are one of the quietest m/t's on the market. I rode in a jeep with my buddy who has mickey thompson MTZ and man are they loud... much more so then the toyo's.

So when mango says its noticable, but not crazy, hes spot on. Windows up, 110km on the highway, can just notice it (that along with the magnaflow) But cabin noise is minimal, and can keep a convo with anyone else you may have in the truck.
Glad you enjoying those tires.
Not sure of another MT that is similar in quietness.
Great all around tire.
When rotated regularly, they will last quite a while.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 01-22-2014, 09:10 PM

Vehicle: 2010 1500 Sport 5.7L Hemi
Trim Level: Sport Quad Cab
Color: Mango Tango
Rep:98
MangoTangoMofo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly @ BP View Post
MangoTangoMofo, got pics with your bed cap?

Im still heavily weighing this option
Hey Fast, Sorry I didn't catch this message on this thread about the canopy. Since the creation of the leveling section I don't go to the lift section as often anymore since I can't really help anyone out. But I will take some pics for you if you like. Also check out this thread with Gossamer, he and I started talking about it and I gave him tips on how I installed and improved mine.

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=164110

5x11x22 Magnaflow with a resonator delete // Rough Country 2.5F&1.75R level kit // 17 XD Cranks // 35x12.5x17 Toyo MT's // Air Lift 1000 // Armor Thane bed liner // Century Ultra Sport Canopy // Yakima Roof Rack // Mopar side steps // Custom Browning Mudflaps
Old 01-22-2014, 10:59 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoTangoMofo View Post
Hey Fast, Sorry I didn't catch this message on this thread about the canopy. Since the creation of the leveling section I don't go to the lift section as often anymore since I can't really help anyone out. But I will take some pics for you if you like. Also check out this thread with Gossamer, he and I started talking about it and I gave him tips on how I installed and improved mine.

Thanks man.
Looking forward to the pics.

Valuable info is good where it is
Old 01-23-2014, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksgries View Post
Hey mango where'd you get those mudflaps?
Hey, I made them myself.

When I purchased my truck they came with the mudflaps and advertising for the dealer. So what I did was take the aluminum plate off the mud flap by drilling out the rivets (you can use any small piece of thin aluminum plate) drill 4 1/4 inch holes in the aluminum in each corner and sand the face of the aluminum with very fine grit paper to make it shine, or to get rid of the paint currently on the aluminum. Buy some stickers (in my case browning) and stick them on. Then I bought some clear coat wheel paint and gave it 4 coats per side. Waxed it the next day and then attached them to my mudflaps using 1/4 inch stainless bolts and nylon nuts for a tough look.

super easy, takes a day and when you're done you can say you made them. good luck

5x11x22 Magnaflow with a resonator delete // Rough Country 2.5F&1.75R level kit // 17 XD Cranks // 35x12.5x17 Toyo MT's // Air Lift 1000 // Armor Thane bed liner // Century Ultra Sport Canopy // Yakima Roof Rack // Mopar side steps // Custom Browning Mudflaps
Old 01-28-2014, 11:50 AM
Bully's Performance

Quote:

Were you able to get this written up...?
Old 01-28-2014, 01:43 PM

Not Yet, Work has been crazy and we've been having temps between the -10 & -20's so I've been sissing out and haven't taken the pictures with the roof rack on, off and moved around in different positions yet... Since my truck doesn't fit in the garage with the rack on. But I haven't forgotten about it yet!

Old 01-28-2014, 01:49 PM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Not Yet, Work has been crazy and we've been having temps between the -10 & -20's so I've been sissing out and haven't taken the pictures with the roof rack on, off and moved around in different positions yet... Since my truck doesn't fit in the garage with the rack on. But I haven't forgotten about it yet!
As long as you have not forgotten....lol
Old 01-28-2014, 03:26 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Color: Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl
Rep:73
Rayne will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hey, I made them myself.

When I purchased my truck they came with the mudflaps and advertising for the dealer. So what I did was take the aluminum plate off the mud flap by drilling out the rivets (you can use any small piece of thin aluminum plate) drill 4 1/4 inch holes in the aluminum in each corner and sand the face of the aluminum with very fine grit paper to make it shine, or to get rid of the paint currently on the aluminum. Buy some stickers (in my case browning) and stick them on. Then I bought some clear coat wheel paint and gave it 4 coats per side. Waxed it the next day and then attached them to my mudflaps using 1/4 inch stainless bolts and nylon nuts for a tough look.

super easy, takes a day and when you're done you can say you made them. good luck
I really need to do something like this. I hate these Northland mudflaps.. lol!
Recon 3rd Brake Light & Spyder Tails | AVS Vents | OEM Flares
WeatherTech Floorliners & ClearCovers | Black Honeycomb Grill
Old 01-29-2014, 02:18 PM

Vehicle: 2013 RAM Big Horn 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Rep:58
Spike will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfd538 View Post
Oh I know about expensive. This is my 4th truck and none were left stock.
So you like the Rough Country kit? If I were to do the kit you have but keep stock 20's I would need wheels spacers correct?
Maybe but pick up some 1/4" thick just in case.

I am running 33x12's on stock 20's and have about 1/4" of clearance with the upper a-arm with no spacer. When I step up to 35x12.5's then I may need them but may not. At any rate, it will be CLOOOOSE.