DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 03-26-2013, 03:30 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighemi04 View Post
ooo ooo ooo i want one
Well you know where to get em
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Sponsored links
Old 03-27-2013, 12:03 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Color: Black
Rep:12
gage0724 is on a distinguished road

My poor wallet... Are you going to be offering an 85mm for the 2013s or is that pointless? I've heard the 87mm will yield better performance with my other mods (arriving shortly from you) - diablosport tuner, vararam, and magnaflow muffler. Just wanted to get your input.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:41 AM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gage0724 View Post
My poor wallet... Are you going to be offering an 85mm for the 2013s or is that pointless? I've heard the 87mm will yield better performance with my other mods (arriving shortly from you) - diablosport tuner, vararam, and magnaflow muffler. Just wanted to get your input.
Based on some of the testing for some reason the 87mm performed better overall. Hence why we will have the 87mm for the 13
Those are some nice mods you got coming
Old 03-27-2013, 09:51 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Color: Black
Rep:12
gage0724 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
Based on some of the testing for some reason the 87mm performed better overall. Hence why we will have the 87mm for the 13
Those are some nice mods you got coming
Thanks man! Guess I'll be adding it to my next round of mods in a couple months.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by gage0724 View Post
Thanks man! Guess I'll be adding it to my next round of mods in a couple months.
Certainly keep either Jeremiah or myself posted.
We are more than glad to help you and we are pleased you keep coming back
Old 03-29-2013, 08:03 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

4 Days left to get them at these prices!!! get yours now If you have any questions let either myself or Andrew know.

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 04-02-2013, 04:29 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

This is the last day the introductory promo ends today!

2004-2012 RAM 5.7L 85MM PORTED THROTTLE BODY $299.99

2004-2012 RAM 5.7L 87MM PORTED THROTTLE BODY $349.99

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 04-02-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:08 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge ram 1500 Hemi
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Deep Sea Water Blue
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:156
TORMENTOR has a spectacular aura aboutTORMENTOR has a spectacular aura about

This is very tempting... Been waiting to hear results from other people that have ram this one.

In the process of shopping around for a ported throttle body. Still undecided on which size to go with as I hear mixed things. And now don't know which brand to go with, I know Moes has a great rep, I'm not sure what the differences are between them
Old 04-18-2013, 11:58 AM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORMENTOR View Post
This is very tempting... Been waiting to hear results from other people that have ram this one.

In the process of shopping around for a ported throttle body. Still undecided on which size to go with as I hear mixed things. And now don't know which brand to go with, I know Moes has a great rep, I'm not sure what the differences are between them
We have about 20+ out there now.
We too are waiting for their feedback to be written.
As for comparisons to Moe's it's very similar in a sense that it's CNC machine and ported..
Its tapered on both ends from the butterfly to the respective size (ie 85 or 87)

BUT we will have positive feedback on ours shortly

To help you on size.... What mods are you running now and what do you want to run going forward?
Headers? Yes/no?

Let me know.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge ram 1500 Hemi
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Deep Sea Water Blue
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:156
TORMENTOR has a spectacular aura aboutTORMENTOR has a spectacular aura about

I would be getting a ported throttle body at the same time i get a S&B intake and probably a Y-pipe, i currently have a hemi fever 91 tune, 14" magnaflow and a 180 T-stat that just came in and about to get installed this next week.

Do you know if there is any differences between the two throttle bodies yours and moes? the way its machined, how its ported? they seem to have some details about how theirs is done on their site.

Just wanna make sure im getting the best for the money. I hear amazing feedback from you guys but i know throttle bodies are more of a new area you guys are exploring.

Headers are a possibility but probably a ways away with a newborn coming in June

Last edited by TORMENTOR; 04-18-2013 at 05:11 PM.