DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 RAM Sport CC 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:623
bighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to all
Default Save 25% on Amsoil products

I thought this would be a great time to tell all of you how you can save an average of 25% on all Amsoil. All you have to do is follow this link, http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/?zo=5138162, and when you check out, sign up to be a preferred customer, which is $20 a year. You will easily save that much in the course of a year. You will automatically pay wholesale prices on everything on the site. Everything from motor oil, diesel oil, air filters, oil filters, wiper blades, NGK plugs and wires, mothers car care products and much much more. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited by bighemi04; 12-28-2012 at 01:29 AM.
Sponsored links
Old 12-18-2012, 03:36 PM

bighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to all

Here are some pictures a member of this forum posted and allowed me to use. The top end, bottom end and oil pan on a 99 Dodge Neon after well over 200,000 miles of strictly using Amsoil.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-03-25_10-55-25_693.jpg (80.0 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-03-25_10-56-01_295.jpg (67.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-04-06_17-44-20_941.jpg (96.4 KB, 29 views)
Old 12-26-2012, 11:38 AM

Don't forget to look into our Signature Series oil. Good for 25,000 miles of normal operation and 15,000 miles of severe operation! In most cases you can change your oil once a year, with the tried and tested best oil on the market, for a little over $100 and save yourself and your family much needed money in 2013!

Last edited by bighemi04; 12-28-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:34 PM

Also here is where you can look up a product guide for ANY vehicle. It will list ALL fluids and the quantities your vehicle requires. It also lists wiper blades, air and oil filters, NGK plugs and wiresets and more. So check it out and let me know if there is anything I can do to make your Amsoil experience a little easier!
http://www.amsoil.com/guides.aspx
Old 12-26-2012, 12:36 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3930
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you again for the help! I printed up the chart for Blue, very handy to have!

I only run AMSOIL in my girl so this is a great deal! We are coming up on the one year mark of her oil change

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:39 PM

Thank you again BlueJet!
Old 12-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Administrator

BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

FYI to other members, I ordered today and got shipping confirmation today!

L.O.B.

Old 12-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 ram 1500 sport
Trim Level: 10/1500 sport
Color: mango tango
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
craigsez is on a distinguished road

Wouldnt run any oil for 15000 to 25000 miles without a really good oil testing program...
With a good test program you will know if engine is haven wear issues or internal issues based on oil samples testing..

Amzoil is a awsome product but i see some spilled snake oil over the floor..

Last edited by bighemi04; 12-27-2012 at 02:39 AM.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:02 PM

Amsoil owns its own testing facility. You can order testing kits from the website with prepaid postage. Once a year oil changes make many people uncomfortable, for that reason we offer oil for regularly scheduled intervals and twice a year changes. All testing of the 25,000 mile oil I have seen, has yielded results that the oil could have been used longer than the 12 months it was used. Please don't forget to clean up the snake oil you spilled.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:46 AM
Administrator

Regardless of anyone's opinions on AMSOIL, oil change intervals or whatnot, I was merely trying to let people know that my dealings with Discount has been awesome and I will get my order tomorrow. Not a bad turn around I think!

L.O.B.