DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 04-28-2014, 05:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:525
Thebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of light
Talking bought another motorcycle!

So yeah. just bout another motorcycle. So yeah, now I have TWO non titled motorcycles! and no permit yet! WOO hahaha

My new one is an 600cc 86 Yamaha Radian. It is definitely up for a new paint job. Not sure what yet though. Its in pretty good condition for the mossttt part. Only thing is the carbs need synced. Then it should be good to go.

I also found out that my truck cant pull things for shit..

plasti-dipped hood stripe, rims, mirrors,handles, emblems,
Green Interior LEDs
Sponsored links
Old 04-29-2014, 07:29 AM
Man Up And Cam Up

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:999
Kamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to beholdKamanhart is a splendid one to behold

Very nice bike man, as for the paint once you get those silly stickers off of there im kinda a fan of how she looks flat black its kinda sinister
Engineering- The art of modelling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue Pearl
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:28
Nimz is on a distinguished road

You've got me scratching my head: no titles on either much less a permit? Those aren't for decoration man, those are for riding!!! Although my dad got his permit last year and then never did anything with it, aka midlife crisis identity I'm sure lol!
DiabloSport Trinity Custom 89 Octane Tune by Hemifever. Magnaflow Catback Exhaust #16869 & Y-Pipe #10778. K&N 63 Series CAI. Moe's Performance 87mm Ported TB.
Billstein 5100s front & rear, 2.1".
Tinted windows. RhinoLiner. WeatherTech digital floor mats.
Allgig installed to RBZ & backup camera.
Debadged dealer markings. Color-matched interior bezels, rain guards, tail lights & 3rd brake light, & front & rear emblems painted blue.
Color-matched Bushwhacker Pocket Style Fender Flares.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:10 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Thebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of light

Haha its actually like a flat dark Grey. I really like the color. But who knows. I think K it needs some lime green somewhere! But it's a shit rattle can paint job so I'm going to redo it with something anyway. Maybe the same color. Maybe not. And they're actually not stickers. It's brushed in. It looks way worse in person. The pictures make it look good! Haha

And yeah.. No titles.. My Honda we bought without a title, and we're having issues getting it. So in the mean time I just decided to buy another cheap bike. Haha. But this one has an Ohio title and not my needed Indiana title. So I'm not sure how well that will work out. I still might have to buy another bike while we get these titled!

And yeah. I just haven't taken the permit test again yet(I failed the first time, who knows why cause it's easy as hell). I'm going to take the class for the endorsement pretty soon. I just want the permit so I can at least ride it now.

Buttttt bad news. I might have messed up my truck when I picked up this bike. It didn't like pulling it and this morning it wouldn't drive well at all. It felt like both my back tires were flat, they're not. Bent axel maybe? Let's hope not...
Green Interior LEDs
Old 04-29-2014, 09:56 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue Pearl
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:28
Nimz is on a distinguished road

Did you notice any temperature readings that were abnormally high?
DiabloSport Trinity Custom 89 Octane Tune by Hemifever. Magnaflow Catback Exhaust #16869 & Y-Pipe #10778. K&N 63 Series CAI. Moe's Performance 87mm Ported TB.
Billstein 5100s front & rear, 2.1".
Tinted windows. RhinoLiner. WeatherTech digital floor mats.
Allgig installed to RBZ & backup camera.
Debadged dealer markings. Color-matched interior bezels, rain guards, tail lights & 3rd brake light, & front & rear emblems painted blue.
Color-matched Bushwhacker Pocket Style Fender Flares.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:59 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Nah, I stopped in the middle of the trip the night I got it. I'm 4k over due my oil change and the oil was also pretty low. Coolants been out for ever. I must have a leak somewhere. But temp was all alright and everything checked out fine (minus being low on oil) got home, unloaded, took the trailer off and took my friend home and it drove fine when I did that. Turned it on this morning and it was terrible
Green Interior LEDs
Old 04-29-2014, 05:21 PM
aixelsyD morf sreffuS

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Rep:1711
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

I kinda like the bio-hazard logo. (sorry Kam) but I'd like to get it as a patch for the back of my jacket.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

I'd like it if it didn't look like shit. I'll get some close up pictures of it. It's hand brushed on by someone who has no artistic ability and tried to do it it 20 seconds Hahaha.
Green Interior LEDs
Old 04-30-2014, 01:32 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Just paint both bikes lime green. Just do it and get it over with, you know you wanna . That is wierd about your truck. Should have had no issue hauling that trailer. I would get around to doing your fluids though man. You gotta maintain that crap (I am bad too ). Check your rear diff fluid. Also lift up the rear end, block the front tires and put the truck in N and spin the tires to see if they are wobbly at all. I've never driven a 5.2L, but that small trailer shouldn't have been an issue. You may have already had a problem before, but wasn't exposed until it was tested.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 04-30-2014, 09:23 AM
aixelsyD morf sreffuS

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Rep:1711
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

I'm in the middle of doing a siding job for my business partner. One of his friends came over and asked if I wanted him to start doing another part of the house because he's done siding once before.

I advised him that had seen his siding job and here's what I think he should do:

Take the tools he used and melt them down. Then have them cryogenically frozen. Then launch them into outer-space with a flashing beacon and a note advising future generations never to attempt to re-use this metal to make tools ever again.

Is it that kind of paint job? I think there's enough room out there for some paint brushes.