DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Ram Club Regional Chapters! > FLORIDA DODGE RAM OWNERS

Notices

FLORIDA DODGE RAM OWNERS If you live in Florida, let us know! Come and meet us at one of our Meet & Greets!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
I'll have a cooler with some beer and soda and water, and I'll bring some burgers and maybe hot dogs and buns that I already have just in case there's not enough. Someone can bring some chips or something, sounds like the grill area is well covered.

I just realized this is in two weekends, snuck up on me. I hope everyone on the list shows up!!!
Only a few more days now, I'm bringing a case of Gatorade and water in a cooler as well as some ketchup and mustard for the grilled stuff. Hopefully everyone here on the list shows up even though Moparkido is about the only one to say anything lately lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighemi04 View Post
Man I wish I could get Chicagoland people together like this
It's definitely not easy to do, been working on this for quite a while, the first one was just me and Sean and then the rest of the guys from HTC. More people seemed interested this time saying they would go, but we'll wait and see. All the HTC guys I know will show up so it'll still be a good turn out, just wish more of the Z guys would go. It seems like unless you live in Texas, Ram owners don't get together that much lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotbrains230 View Post
Lol...now your trying to hurt my feelings. I see how it is
Oh you could just get your ass down to Orlando and quit yer bitchin'
Sponsored links
Old 10-03-2012, 03:04 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Only a few more days now, I'm bringing a case of Gatorade and water in a cooler as well as some ketchup and mustard for the grilled stuff. Hopefully everyone here on the list shows up even though Moparkido is about the only one to say anything lately lol
Yep who knows if any of the others will show. I know for sure all the HTC guys will be there they are pretty dedicated. I sent PM's to everyone a week ago or so and don't think 1 person replied, so we'll see....

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:10
Express Hemi is on a distinguished road

Yeah, sorry I didn't reply to your PM. I forgot . I'll be there! Is there anything I need to bring? I kinda thumbed through the thread and I may of missed something.

Hopefully the weather will hold out (no more tornado warnings!)...

Finally got this on too:
Old 10-06-2012, 01:17 AM

snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Awesome!

If you want some drinks or food probably bring it. Sounds like they will have the grill covered.

Old 10-06-2012, 11:08 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Express Reg Cab
Rep:12
Turbo-Bug-9.40ET is on a distinguished road

If the weather holds out me and the wife will be there. Lowered 12 express with R/T badges
Old 10-07-2012, 01:41 AM

Awesome! We should be there around 10am...

Old 10-07-2012, 09:26 PM

express hemi I saw your truck in the afternoon but didn't find you. Other than you, Steve, and I nobody else showed from this forum. Figures.....

Glad we decided to do this with the HTC guys lol. It was a really nice day to hang out at the track though, nice and cool and breezy out.

Old 10-07-2012, 09:56 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

sorry I didn't meet up.with you express hemi I was on the track, Sean told me you showed up after I.got off the track
Old 10-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:10
Express Hemi is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I got there a little later than I wanted to. I got there at about 2:30 or so. I was wearing a grey Mustang tshirt and jeans. I initially parked down by the HTC banner and talked to those guys for a bit. They told me most of the Z guys were up the track further or sitting in the staging lanes. I wandered up there to see if I could find any of the trucks. I found Turbo-Bug-9.40-ET (For the life of me I can't remember your name) and his amazing looking 2012 White Express. I moved my truck next to his, hoping that somebody would see two Rams and stop LOL. I saw a white 4th gen Ram with slicks rumble by but I don't think he saw us. The HTC Florida president (can't remember your name either ) came by about 3:40 or so.I should of drove back down where the HTC guys were since it sounds like thats where you guys were. Then it started to rain and it was nearly 4PM so I rolled out.

But it was cool to be that close to a track. I haven't been to a track in about 7 years. The drag bikes were crazy and the RX7s sounded like nothing I've ever heard before.

It sucks we didn't meet up. I guess next time I'll wander around more LOL
Old 10-08-2012, 09:35 AM

Yeah I saw your truck initially when you parked by the HTC group, but couldn't find you. Then I wandered down to the lanes later on and saw it parked next to the white express with RT badges(didn't know that was turbo bug) and again didn't see anyone by the trucks.

That other white express you saw with slicks is Josh's truck. He didn't run very fast yesterday I think ~14.5's. He wasn't spraying for some reason. He ran 12.4 last time with 175hp shot. Since then he said he added a cam and bumped it to 200hp shot. So either he will run 11's or blow up lol.