DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Leveling and/or lift kits for 2012 1500 2WD?

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Ben12CCSport 
#1 ·
Ok so I've spent hours trying to research it, and I can't seem to get a straight answer.

I understand that the 2012 4x4 suspension changed slightly from the 09-11's.
But did they also change the 2012 2WD?

If not, then I would be able to run a kit made for 09-11's, although not advertised. It seems that not many companies make kits for 2WD 4th gens.

#4 ·
I had the same problem when I was looking for leveling/lift kits for my 2010 2wd. It seems it was either coil spacers or spindles. I went with the 4 inch spindles from CST performance. Spindles aren't cheap but I wanted more than 2.5 inches on the front. And it still rides the same to me.

Also, the spindles got rid of the annoying has pedal vibration that has been talked and discussed about around here.

#9 ·
Thats part of the plan eventually. Im gonna hold off on going TOO big because i want to stick with 35s.

Once they make a programmer for 2012's ill go bigger, probably the 6 inch lift with the body lift putting it at 7.25" lift. Then ill go with 37s.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.