DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Install Question

566 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  JACKED UP DODGE 
#1 ·
One quick Question how did you get out the Shelf holders on the back behind the sub box?.I have a custom sub box going across the back behind my seats and those things bug the crap outta me because,I know I can move the box back a little more if they wernt there.?
Heres a pic of my set up

2 12" kicker CVR's,1 Pair of Kicker KS6930 6x9s,1 Pair of Kicker KS6502 6.5 Componet systems,1 1600Watt max 2 channel boss Chaos extreme amp,1 400watt Max 4channel boss Chaos extreme amp to door speakers,and a Pioneer Premier Radio.It hits pretty hard
Thanks.Please help.lol.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Love that box, did you have it made or did it yourself?

as for removing the hooks first remove the tool box (looks like you might have done that already) then remove the side covers that hold your rear speakers and seat belts, pull the carpet back remove the bolts, then remove 1 bolt on each side towards the top, pull the door seal down from the top a bit makes it easier to remove the wall, i almost left mine out (if / when i custom build a box i'll end up leaving it out and just dynamating the wall), once its out just pull the not sure what it is lol back a lil bit and remove the torx screws, reverse the steps to put it back in.

almost forgot.. your gonna need 2 ppl to get the wall out then back in, not fun but worth it in the end.

#3 ·
Thanks,ya me and my pops made it its made out of 3/4 MDF wood,it has a bridge in the middle to seperate the woofers from the door speakers,and is held together by brad nails and Gorilla glue.And I really apprechiate the Quick responce!Thanks!Ill try it mabey tomorrow and ill Let you know if i have any problems.Thanks once again for your help!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.