DODGE RAM FORUM banner

3013 R/T color

6K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  BABRT 
#1 · (Edited)
2013 R/T color

I am torn between black and copperhead pearl. Does anyone on here have a copperhead R/T?

#2 ·
We're talking about trucks a thousand years from now!?!?! What?!? ;) Just giving you a hard time on your title typo.

Honestly I think both colours would look great. I've never seen a copperhead R/T but I'd definitely own one. I like how that colour stands out against so many other vehicles on the road. Especially being an R/T!

#3 ·
I came here looking for the concept drawing of the 3013 R/T. No worries have to say I think the like already said either colour would be awesome I mean it is an R/T how can you go wrong!! It will be awesome whatever colour you choose.

#4 ·
A 3013 Ram would probably hover rather than drive......

Always liked the Coperhead color.

#5 ·
Never seen a copperhead R/T truck anywhere. Go with it...

#9 ·
:LOL: Haha totally missed the typo. That's what I get for rushing to type right before work! There are only 2 copperhead pearl R/Ts in the entire US! One is less than 200 miles from me. I would kind of like to wait and see what 2014 has to offer, but I don't want to miss my chance at a rare truck :4-dontknow:

#19 ·
I must be the only one who thinks Copperhead looks like something I'd find in my son's diaper. Black is an awesome color. Most of my cars have been black and I was set to buy a black Ram, until I saw a red R/T parked next to the black R/T at the dealership. I test drove the red one, loved the color. Then I drove a black express that one of the salesmen owned and it felt quicker so I ordered a red express for myself and didn't have to pay an extra $8,000 for 4.10 gears, 22" wheels, and a 2600 rpm converter. I can make my truck a whole hell of a lot faster for $8,000.

#20 ·
So what's the gas mileage like on the 3013's? lol

Go with the Copperhead, I wanted that real badly but I couldn't find one with the options I wanted so I settled for Max Steel (which I still love btw). The copperheads (as well as the max steels) look amazing in the sun! Also there aren't all that many on the road so it automatically stands out.

Just my 2 cents.

#22 ·
Chrysler says there were 843 R/T units built in 2013. All were built in a two week run in March. 10 units are in Copperhead Pearl. I have one so who has the other nine trucks? I would post a picture of it, but every time I go to post it says the file size is too large and I can't figure out how to resize it.

#23 ·
I think that may be wrong. I have a 2013 that I just got and it was sitting on the dealers lot since Feb. The build date shows it was built in Jan. I would be curious to what the build numbers are for R/T's from year to year though. I have a feeling it's not that high.

#26 ·
As a 2013 black R/T owner, I would have chosen either red or copperhead if I had found either one like mine, but the OO put the aftermarket parts I wanted and took great care of the truck, so I settled for black. I love the color, but I am too picky about swirls and nicks for black.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.