DODGE RAM FORUM banner

55w HIDs installed

900 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  kewlguy53403 
#1 ·
Finally got around to installing my HIDs. The install took me a long time because i wanted to make sure everything was where I wanted it. Didn't bolt anything down until I got a chance to make sure they worked.

Hit the low beams... Sweet! Hit the high beams... nothing. I gave a quick call to Todd at Retro Solutions and he diagnosed the problem and got me fully up and running. I called him back to tell him thank you, i guess they were busy because I was on hold for 12 min. I hung up because it was no big deal, a few min later I get a call back saying sorry for the wait from Todd.

The customer service with this company is top notch.

On to the pictures. From abount 30-40 feet away from my garage door I can still see the lights hitting the door. My lights are the 55w 6000k. Night shots to come later, and please ignore the bugs who hitched a free ride on my truck.

See less See more
#4 ·
The problem with the highs was when I connected the harness to the factory light out put one of the pins on the male end got pushed out. Something minor that I wouldn't have seen without pulling the connection apart.

#5 ·
Looking good, you'll love the output man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.