DODGE RAM FORUM banner

HELP!!! Headlight not working

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  SS4Luck 
#1 · (Edited)
I tried to install my hids tonight, put everything in the driver side and tried it to see if it work and it did. After that I closed everything up and turned the lights on again just to make sure and the hid didnt light up so i took everything apart to check my connections again and still nothing. I tried my halogen to see if it worked and nothing. So my driver side low beam and high beam dont work anymore but the passenger side is fine. I need headlights in the morning. I need help asap. I have a 2010 with quad lights.

#3 ·
This thread is a year old man...

Did you re check with your stock bulbs in all 4 location? Did you check all the connectors and make sure a wire/pin isnt pulled out?

#5 ·
I dont have a fuse layout handy, is there anything that control individual headlights? maybe one side blew up and the other didnt?

If you have a volt meter back probe the non working side and see if you have power coming to the connector

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.