DODGE RAM FORUM banner

HID's for 08 1500

559 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  erm 
#1 ·
Was just on the PHILLIPS HID website and was lookin at Matsushita kit any thoughts on these??? What is everyone else ising??? Cant afford projectors right now bit need some light on the backroads before the snow starts flyin....

#2 ·
I just did a full set on my 2006. I can't tell ya off hand what kind, but paid decent price for them, and they are working very well. Also bought a full set for my ex's Jeep through the same ebay seller, and they are working with no problems as well. I know some people are sketchy on the ebay sellers, but I believe you just have to really shop around, and do some research on the seller. I've had good luck doing so. If your willing to go that route, let me know and i'll point ya in the right direction for an HID seller.

G
#3 ·
Good luck with the HID kit. I'm not having much luck getting them to work with the stock harness so right now they are direct wired to the battery and a separate switch.

Hopefully you will have better luck and can afford the projectors soon. They really make a difference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.