DODGE RAM FORUM banner

LED lightbar in bumper

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  DarkShadow 
#1 ·
Is it possible to mount a RIGID 20" LED lightbar in the front bumper of a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 laramie? I don't really want it sticking out, I want it pretty much flush with the bumper similar to the ones you see on the 2500 and up

#2 ·
Get the measuring tape out and see if it will fit. If not, get the plasma cutter out and make it fit. Say what? Not everyone has a plasma cutter in their garage? What is this world coming to? I am depressed.

#3 ·
If you have the plastic insert that goes all the way across the bumper, you can install a 20", but you have to custom make some brackets to attach it to something. Rigid seems to ignore Ram when it comes to mounting options.

I got a 20" that I plan on installing on my bull bar, it fits nicely in there, if warm weather shows up and I can get some free time.

#8 ·
I'm 99% sure it'll work, because the SR series is 1.55" tall I think that's what the website said. I originally wanted an E-series which is way taller. Just search Summit Racing for "Rigid Industries 92031" for the best priced 20" SR-series I can find! Free shipping too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.