DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Alberta Members

74K views 572 replies 176 participants last post by  Nufy 
#1 ·
Hey guys

After a meet I had today in Edmonton, I think it'd be better to have an Alberta members group rather than just Calgary. So, let's get people to post in here so we know who we have and try to set up some meets for everyone.

My name is Kurtis, and I'm characterised by my stetson at most meets.

#2 ·
hey all, im good for some meets in edmonton about every second weekend working 10 on 4 off in fort mac. also like on calgary post if you have chrome grill and want to trade for black, im all for it, or if you have one to sell.

#3 ·
i wouldn't mind an alberta meet maybe in reddeer, also wouldn't mind meeting some of the edmonton and area member name is mike if anyone wants to meet up in edmonton send me a pm i know that the edmonton mopar club goes to white oaks during the summer. would be kind of cool to show up with 4 or 5 rams and parking next toeach other lol

#4 ·
:smileup:I seen this at the back..........noticed a few more new members from Alberta so i bumped it up for yahs! Hope it helps.:smileup:

#6 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to pass on some info for a couple of Truck shows in Alberta.

July 10, 2010
Sideshow hosted by Dropsicle.
Truckin', MiniTruckin, and Build magazine will be onsite
This event is during Machine Week in Leth. and should be a great place to see TONS of custom rides.
www.dropsicles.com

August (date TBD)
NADP August Blackout
This is an NHRDA scheduled event... 'nuf said.
www.NADP.ca

if you guys know of any other shows that are happening, let us know :smileup:

#11 ·
Got word on a show and shine in Edmonton in june from another forum; I think it'd be a great way to get some of our people together with other ram owners

sunday june 20 2010
930- 300 pm
9908 67 ave
edmonton alberta
registration is 9 am- 1030
you can register on the phone too at 780 424 8724

#24 ·
OK...i know its like 3 months in advance, but unfortinitally with my work scedual thats the way i need to plan! lol
October 2, in the south edmonton common, in the tim hortons parking lot (east side of parking lot) we can hash out a time later, lets get some input on the time so we can get the most people as possible. it a good location, theres coffee, a BP's across the street, and part source. let me know what you all think

#27 ·
August 7th, Airdrie, AB

Everyone, there is a show and shine in Airdrie on August 7th. Was wondering who might be interested in attending with me and the LX guys. Registration for the show is $10.00 and registration is between 8 and 12 and the show runs between 11 and 4. Here's the info from the supporting club:

http://www.timetravellerscarclub.com/asc.html

Hope people can make it out :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.