DODGE RAM FORUM banner

DiabloSport Trinity Progammer- 20% off during October!!

27K views 351 replies 57 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 ·
We are at it again, this time with a smokin' deal: 20% off the DiabloSport Trinity Programmer. This powerful tuner has a colorful touch screen, big display, killer tunes and gauge displays to keep you dialed in! This is an AutoAnything exclusive for October.
For pricing, product details and reviews --> click here <--
To save 20%, use code FRMDST20 at checkout.

Key Features:

Gains from 20 to 185 horsepower over stock, depending on your vehicle
Increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
Your DiabloSport Trinity supports custom tuning, multi-level tuning and end-user adjustable parameters
Virtual Drag Tree estimates 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, 0-60 and 0-100 times
Record vehicle data or monitor in real time
OBD-II Data Logging Support
Checks and clears diagnostic trouble codes
2-channel analog input connects external sensors like EGT and Wideband
USB cable allows for internet updates, Custom Tunes, and loading log files to your PC to view with free Data Viewer Software
Every DiabloSport Trinity Programmer is backed by a 2-year warranty

See less See more
#308 ·
my vote put us ahead!!!

#310 ·
Calibration 68069125G is not supported by dcx_gas at 1r09c

Well what now....this thing is stuck like a few others on the ds forum trying to get the vehicle and tool to cooperate.

And yes the Trinity is updated.

#311 · (Edited)
Well what now....this thing is stuck like a few others on the ds forum trying to get the vehicle and tool to cooperate.

And yes the Trinity is updated.
Sorry to hear that but it's my situation too. I just updated my Trinity tool Friday via a "solution" email file from DS Tech Support and it still fails while trying to load to my 2011 Ram's computer with a message like "PCM: Reflash unlock error (-34)." Not good! Not fun! Not working! :doh:

#313 ·
From the DS forum...

NUTSHEMI wrote:
Just got off the phone with them, I was told it is a problem on there end that they are moving some files around. It should be good to go later this afternoon or tonite.

I hope so as my 30 day window for a refund is almost up.

Return policy

The vast majority of products available at AutoAnything are returnable, provided they are returned with all original packaging, paperwork and parts in new and unused condition.

To initiate a return, a Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 30 days of receipt of the product. When shipping the return, this RA# must be clearly labeled on the package. Items returned without an RA# are not eligible for refund or exchange.

#314 ·
DS tech support told me yesterday that their server/host went down and they are recovering from that. They also assured me that the 2011 problem would be solved ASAP...! I was about to give up for a refund but those few words of encouragement keep me hanging on just a little longer...

#315 ·
I waited a couple of days and I see a new rom out there now.

Guess we'll see if this one works.

trinity_dcx_gas-1r09b_update.crom11-16-20121r09b

#325 ·
I haven't been issued the refund yet but I don't think there is a restocking fee associated with "problem" products beyond the customer's control. They even sent a pre-paid UPS return shipping label to me via email. All I have to do is drop off the package at a UPS shipper. Classy...! :gr_grin:

#331 ·
Some vendors on "other" forums are claiming that Diablo told them that 12 tuning is going to be released in a week!

#346 ·
Me Too. In fact, I just dropped of my brand new Trinity at the post office... Back it is going. If they won't give any kind of timeline, then I'd rather spend the money on something else for the truck. Guess they loose this customer, but I'm really getting the impression that they don't care. When the '12 tunes are released, at some point I'll get a tuner, but Diablosport probably won't be in the running due to all of this.:doh:

#348 ·
True Client -- not a made up fake endorsement

I just got my Diablo Trinity T1000 from Auto Anything. Ordered on Sunday, called Tuesday to follow up on it...they said it hadn't left yet. Wednesday (next day) I have it in hand. I just installed and it is really awesome. Kind of ties in my other mods. I've bought other things from Auto Anything - Magnaflow cat back system, CAI, Throttle Body. They are always priced well and quick delivery. They are the real deal IMO. :smileup:

#349 ·
I had to go back to stock last night for a trip to the dealer.
Took the opportunity to update the tune. Back to 91 tune last night

The difference is awesome. Power, shifts and throttle response is so much better.

All you 12 guys should hold on a little longer. I promise the wait will be worth it.
Not like your PCM is still encripted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.