DODGE RAM FORUM banner

DiabloSport Trinity Progammer- 20% off during October!!

27K views 351 replies 57 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 ·
We are at it again, this time with a smokin' deal: 20% off the DiabloSport Trinity Programmer. This powerful tuner has a colorful touch screen, big display, killer tunes and gauge displays to keep you dialed in! This is an AutoAnything exclusive for October.
For pricing, product details and reviews --> click here <--
To save 20%, use code FRMDST20 at checkout.

Key Features:

Gains from 20 to 185 horsepower over stock, depending on your vehicle
Increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
Your DiabloSport Trinity supports custom tuning, multi-level tuning and end-user adjustable parameters
Virtual Drag Tree estimates 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, 0-60 and 0-100 times
Record vehicle data or monitor in real time
OBD-II Data Logging Support
Checks and clears diagnostic trouble codes
2-channel analog input connects external sensors like EGT and Wideband
USB cable allows for internet updates, Custom Tunes, and loading log files to your PC to view with free Data Viewer Software
Every DiabloSport Trinity Programmer is backed by a 2-year warranty

See less See more
#248 ·
Some of you guys are unreal. 2 weeks ago I read that DS had finally figured out the encryption on the newer mopar vehicles. Did I rush out and buy a trinity? Nope. I'll wait til a few months after they release a program for the '12s and over eager guinea pigs like some of you test it out and break stuff so I don't have to. You guys with 12s have to realize- our trucks have different trannys than the previous trucks. theres alot that goes into these tunes (obviously or the 2011 support wouldve been out long before now) now they have to take everything they've learned on the 2011s and apply it to the 2012s (assuming the encryption is the same) PLUS figure out the new tranny. This stuff doesnt happen overnight. You've waited this long, be patient. You guys are like kids in the backseat of a car repeatedly asking "are we there yet? are we there yet?"

#249 ·
While I agree with you! It still doesn't make me not want it now! :LOL:

But, I do know I am going to be careful with the tunes when they are released until they work the bugs out. The transmissions in these aren't much different then the 11's. The only real difference is a software change and they moved an overdrive solenoid from the valve body.

#251 ·
Haha! More than most of us! :D

#255 ·
Yes I am happy with my choice. The truck tows that trailer with ease. I have not bothered to track mileage while towing because I don't think it has any value. I know the mileage will be crap while towing 7000lbs. If I towed every week maybe I would think differently. I can't compare to anything else. Maybe if I had a diesel and towed with it before I would feel differently. You need to make up a lot of money in gas for the extra cost of a diesel if all you are concerned about is mileage and don't need the extra capacity. Of course if money wasn't an issue there would probably be a 3500 Cummins in my driveway.

#261 ·
Man I don't know where all these problems are coming from but I've been custom tuned for over 3-4 days and not one single issue.... only unbelievable performance gains that puts a smile on my face. :smileup:

#263 ·
Wow

I just put the Trinity 93 program in my 2011.... WOW!! Got rid of the torque management and the truck goes like it should. I put about 20 miles on the truck and I need to get sticker tires. It's 1:00 am and I'm going to bed. Going to play more tomorrow. It was worth the wait.

#264 ·
I am only filling my tank 1/4 of the way with 87, so when the tunes are released I can fill the tank full of 91 or 93 octane! :head3:

#273 ·
As of right now, NO.

#280 ·
Look what one of the Techs from Diablo just posted on their forum:

"Keep in mind, a 2011 Ram is almost exactly like a 2010 Ram, minus the added encryption.
The 2012 Ram is a whole new PCM and communication Bus in the vehicle, so it would have held up the release if we tried to include it initially, as it simply needs more testing than the 2011 models did.

Thanks"

I didnt know we had a whole new PCM!

#281 ·
Look what one of the Techs from Diablo just posted on their forum:

"Keep in mind, a 2011 Ram is almost exactly like a 2010 Ram, minus the added encryption.
The 2012 Ram is a whole new PCM and communication Bus in the vehicle, so it would have held up the release if we tried to include it initially, as it simply needs more testing than the 2011 models did.

Thanks"

I didnt know we had a whole new PCM!
thats new to me too.. i talked to a tech at the dealership and he said the pcm was the same, just different transmissions.. oh well, maybe they will bring out an even better tune for the 12

#284 ·
so ordered a Triniy from autoanything yesterday, webiste said it will be here today with hte free over night... its not here, called autoanything guy on the phone said "well the last one shipped as you ordered yours" he then went on to state how they strive to keep the website stock info up to date, yea i can tell. On top of that i never recieved an email with a order confirmation.

On a side note even though im pissed i didnt get my tuner this morning as the item stated "In Stock, Ships Same day with free Overnight shipping" the guy did state they will contact diablo and have them ship one to me today if they have any. If they dont have any i think my head might explode, i will definatly ask for a refund and purchase elsewhere from now on.

#286 ·
best part the website still states "in stock, ships same day"

http://www.autoanything.com/performance-chips/61A4400A0A0.aspx

So there are other peple like myself that are being given false hopes of tuning glory for next day.
Divi,
Can you PM me your order number? I will see what I can do. I know these tuners are flying off the shelf but I was never notified of a shortage!!! I will get right on this to make sure you get your Tuner ASAP.
-AJ

#291 ·
From the Diablosport facebook page (sorry, I can't find the pic on their site, but the caption with the picture on the facebook post is...

Check out what just rolled in to our shop for testing!!! It's not ready yet everyone so hold your horses, but that's a '12 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 WK2! We will let you know when we get closer to release!

This was posted earlier today, so it is new news! Congrats! Just a little longer... :beerchug:

#292 ·
AJ is the man, got the Trinity this morning, updated it and am ready to put the 93 tune in the truck for my lunch break. Definatly will buy from autoamything again, customer service is superb, great communication from AJ.

#296 ·
MDS and Trinity

Will load mine this Sunday when back in town.

Do we know if the MDS is disabled or can be with the tuner?

#299 ·
From the Diablosport forum

"the pcms are not the same at all, the 11 uses the NGC4A, the 12 uses the new GPEC2, totally different ballgame. If the 11 (edit, I think he meant 12) Ram still had the NGC4a, it would be released already."

"You guys are maybe trying to hard to get this.

We already support the GPEC2 in the cars, its the same in the trucks, it was just IMPOSSIBLE for us to support ALL applications at one time, we had to draw a line somewhere

12 Ram and Wrangler are in the works at the moment, and will be released as soon as we are 100% positive that all is working well.

Thanks"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.