DODGE RAM FORUM banner

DiabloSport Trinity Progammer- 20% off during October!!

27K views 351 replies 57 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 ·
We are at it again, this time with a smokin' deal: 20% off the DiabloSport Trinity Programmer. This powerful tuner has a colorful touch screen, big display, killer tunes and gauge displays to keep you dialed in! This is an AutoAnything exclusive for October.
For pricing, product details and reviews --> click here <--
To save 20%, use code FRMDST20 at checkout.

Key Features:

Gains from 20 to 185 horsepower over stock, depending on your vehicle
Increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
Your DiabloSport Trinity supports custom tuning, multi-level tuning and end-user adjustable parameters
Virtual Drag Tree estimates 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, 0-60 and 0-100 times
Record vehicle data or monitor in real time
OBD-II Data Logging Support
Checks and clears diagnostic trouble codes
2-channel analog input connects external sensors like EGT and Wideband
USB cable allows for internet updates, Custom Tunes, and loading log files to your PC to view with free Data Viewer Software
Every DiabloSport Trinity Programmer is backed by a 2-year warranty

See less See more
#183 ·
Thanks! Are you not there today?

#185 ·
#187 ·
Yeah, I am too. I clicked on the chat on their forum and the guy said he has no idea on the ETA. I pushed him really hard on that one and I think he is telling the truth. Haha!
I didnt ask him about the dyno numbers though.

#207 ·
Andrew, this is what I got from their online support

Ok so I live chatted with Diablo. Here are the transcripts.

MikeM: Can I help you?
eric: Hey Mike. I don't want to take too much of your time.
eric: Why did the 2012 Ram tune not come today?
MikeM: Because we have not created an update for it yet.
MikeM: It's in the works but I'm not sure on an EETA./
MikeM: *ETA
eric: Probably should have noted that before thousands with a 2012 bought a $500 tuner.
eric: 2011+ would include 2012
MikeM: 2012 isn't out just yet. It will be in teh near future.
Chat session has ended.
You are not currently in a chat session.

He ended the chat before I could finish grinding into him a little more

#212 ·
So I finally got through to somebody over at Diablo Sport. I tried taking the nice guy approach because I'm sure they've had enough people yelling at them!! Anyway, it didn't work. The guy was a major a$$hole and didn't really answer any of my questions. Also he played the, "All we said was that we'd make an announcement at the SEMA event." He also said that any info on an ETA for the 12 tunes would be a guess. I told him since I had the unit sitting in my home that I would love a guess! He said, "ok, six months!"
What a d! Ck!! I really hope he was just being an A-hole and not really expecting that time frame. How can we get some real info??

#215 ·
Bye bye money :wavey:

Just remembered today was the cutoff but luckily had the order pending already. Now... we wait!

#225 ·
Would just like to give AutoAnything a huge thumbs up! I ordered this YESTERDAY and our main office called me saying I've got a package. I'm like, "No, no way it's here already." Then they say it's from AutoAnything. :smiley_thumbs_up:

Now that's delivery service!

#216 ·
Haha well I have a 12 so thats dissapointing :(.. but I didnt buy it so im kinda saved :i_rolleyes:

anyway, coding does take some time, I code myself and it does take days to get a project going with no bugs or any missing plugins they need to work on and stuff like that.. give them time, I mean it would be worse if they just threw out a crappy one that isnt to its full potential or worse mess your truck up. You got the best deal for a good while atleast you could say that :smiley_thumbs_up: :LOL:

#217 ·
give them time, I mean it would be worse if they just threw out a crappy one that isnt to its full potential or worse mess your truck up.:
That is what I am glad for. Do it right the first time!

#218 ·
Too good of a deal to pass up. Best price I could find. Thanks AA. I believe the 2012 tune will be out soon. I can wait. It will be cool just to get the tuner to play with it, etc. It is my first tuner. I am mostly looking to tune the tranny shift points. I don't mind manually shifting, but without a clutch it loses its appeal pretty quickly. So if I can firm up the shifts and change the shift points I will be happy.

#222 ·
I honestly wouldnt worry about a "fingerprint". It might be there, I honestly dont know, but I know so many people that run tuners and just put it back to the factory tune when they bring it to the dealership and are just fine.

#231 ·
I'm at home on a short lunch break trying my damnedest to get the installation finished before I have to drive back so I can start tuning! Doesn't look like I will have the chance. Haha

#233 ·
Here's the nitty gritty of the reply on the DS forum, regarding time frame and other functions.

To answer your questions, we still do not have a release date for 2012 but that may change next week when the rest of our staff returns from SEMA. I'm not 100% certain that the virtual drag strip or virtual gauges will work on your 2012 as we simply haven't gotten that far in testing for your specific vehicle. It doesn't hurt to select a 2011 Ram in the vehicle drop down, just to allow the tool to get to the main menu so that you can try to use the previously mentioned features.

#243 ·
Maybe it's not so unfortunate that some of you don't have 2012 support yet--there seems to be a software/firmware bug(s). My new Trinity has so far refused to load to my 2011 PCM/ECM. I finally got through to DS support today and, after some phone diagnostics and a consultation with engineering, they told me there was "an engineering glitch" which they would fix. They said I would be notified of said fix next week via email. So...for now, mine is a paper weight too. :rolleyes: It will eventually be okay, said the optimist!

#244 ·
Wow. That is the first I have heard of that. I guess we are kind of luckky that we aren't test mules!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.