DODGE RAM FORUM banner

DiabloSport Trinity Progammer- 20% off during October!!

27K views 351 replies 57 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 ·
We are at it again, this time with a smokin' deal: 20% off the DiabloSport Trinity Programmer. This powerful tuner has a colorful touch screen, big display, killer tunes and gauge displays to keep you dialed in! This is an AutoAnything exclusive for October.
For pricing, product details and reviews --> click here <--
To save 20%, use code FRMDST20 at checkout.

Key Features:

Gains from 20 to 185 horsepower over stock, depending on your vehicle
Increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
Your DiabloSport Trinity supports custom tuning, multi-level tuning and end-user adjustable parameters
Virtual Drag Tree estimates 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, 0-60 and 0-100 times
Record vehicle data or monitor in real time
OBD-II Data Logging Support
Checks and clears diagnostic trouble codes
2-channel analog input connects external sensors like EGT and Wideband
USB cable allows for internet updates, Custom Tunes, and loading log files to your PC to view with free Data Viewer Software
Every DiabloSport Trinity Programmer is backed by a 2-year warranty

See less See more
#114 ·
wow, AJ, looks like you are gonna be busy shipping these things out..glad i got mine early

#125 ·
Me too...Code please???

#129 ·
So Sorry guys, like FastNugly said we don't work weekends, however for now on I will try my best to still get on the forums (I don't see this part as work!) I will be sure to PM all of you when I get in tomorrow morning about the Trinity Promo.
I had a pretty crazy/eventful weekend which I will create a thread about tomorrow and load more pictures, I drove out to Vegas Saturday afternoon after spending most of my day at Foose Designs picking up a SEMA Vehicle, here is Chip finishing that vehicle up.
-AJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.