DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Alberta Members

74K views 572 replies 176 participants last post by  Nufy 
#1 ·
Hey guys

After a meet I had today in Edmonton, I think it'd be better to have an Alberta members group rather than just Calgary. So, let's get people to post in here so we know who we have and try to set up some meets for everyone.

My name is Kurtis, and I'm characterised by my stetson at most meets.

#110 ·
I'm up for it. Weekends are good for me as I'm usually around. Might have to bring my kids with me but thats nothing the dvd player in the truck can't take care of!

#112 ·
Can't make the 4th but can do the Sunday the 5th.

#113 ·
dammit i wish i wasnt so far away lol

#121 ·
hey guys, if you check the canada section, we are planning a BBQ on the 27th for calgary and area (red deer, lethbridge, airdrie). Pretty much if you are willing to drive here, you are welcome.

check my signature for the link to the BBQ thread. couple guys are a little slow on the getting back to me

#129 ·
Hello to all!

Obviously as my location states, I am from Edmonton. Would be great to hear of any meets (December might not be the greatest time for meets, but there is always Spring-Fall)

Look forward to hearing from you guys, and if I catch wing of any meets I will be sure to inform.

#132 ·
Hey all, new member from Calgary here, have had my new truck for a week and half and love it!

Would love to hear from everyone on some good places to go for tires, suspensions, misc accessories.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.