DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Headers for 4.7??

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  izzy 
#1 ·
hey guys i'm new to this whole forum thing, but i was wondering if anybody knew where i could find aftermarket headers for my 2011 4.7??..if there is any.

#2 ·
First, I'd check Mopar Performance, next try JBA. They were one of the first companies to have headers for first gen 5.7 hemis. I have a set on my Ram, excellent. I've had excellent service from the guys at HHP in Delaware finding stuff for my Mopars. Sure you can find with a google search.

#4 ·
Yep there are no headers available for the 08+ 4.7L as far as I know. We've tried contacting some companies (OBX and gibson for example) and they showed interest but it fell flat. Probably due to the bad economy. Maybe now as things are improving they might come. Then again the engine is no longer manufactured so maybe not.

#6 ·
probably 50 or 100, guaranteed sales im just guessing but it would have to be a significant number for them to go out of there way and create something that looks like they have no intention in doing. I've seen a couple of lists floating around forums for headers and they stop after like 10 people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.