DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Whats the best color scheme for a dodge?

Best looking color scheme?

36K views 101 replies 71 participants last post by  GREYPOWER 
#1 ·
I want to know yalls opinions on the best looking color scheme. To me mineral grey with black rims is one of the best. White with black rims and and even black with white rims looks good. I'm thinking about a different color for my truck so what do y'all think. Post pictures of the color scheme too if you don't mind

#4 ·
black on black on black always looks the best but I did it twice before and never again -- I hate trying to keep it clean .

#9 ·
I agree with Clifford and Banr :smileup: I am a fan of Red with black rims and accents (and yes im biased but have been a huge fan since before i did this to my truck)

#11 ·
Well, the OBVIOUS choice is mineral grey w/ black accents, lol! :smiley_thumbs_up:

#13 ·
Well after owning a Jeep SRT8 in silver with gun metal grey wheels that is my favorite combo. When I went looking for my Ram my colors were in this order: silver, mineral grey, black or white. I got a black Ram.
Black on black is nice and I'm slowly building mine that way but I've seen white with black wheels and that combo looks nice. Really any color looks good with black wheels.

#15 ·
Grey with Machined or Polished Rims ................. No CHROME

#17 ·
I actually have a true blue pearl with black/ machined. But I always liked a silver sport/ express or Laramie limited lifted with some black/ machined rims with dark tint and smoked lights.

#21 ·
Mine - White w All Terrains

I have never seen another one like this. Looks like a muscled sports car with 4wd. Love the monotone and no chrome. Works with the A/T tires. Love the white lettering showing out.

#27 ·
There is a new 2500 Laramie Ram near me that is dark metallic green and gold 2 tone. Dayum, that's a good looking truck.