DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Just joined the Trinity Club :)

744 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  MadSoul87 
#1 ·
I know you guys are probably tired of people posting a thread every time they get a Trinity, but I couldn't help myself! Ordered it a few minutes ago and should have it by the weekend! I'm stoked!! :head3: Thanks, Jeremiah! :smileup:

#3 ·
Hey Jeremiah, when you get your Trinity plugged in, shoot me a line and tell me how it went, im looking into buying a programmer for my 2007 1500, not so much for the insane power, but the fuel milage boost. Thanks! Jeremy
LOL, I was actually thanking Jeremiah (guy I bought it from), my name is Chris. I'll be sure to post up my impression of the tuner once I get it installed, though! ;)

#6 ·
Have had my Trinity for a while now. The MPG Booster is something to stay away from IMO. It doesn't do anything really to improve in the fuel economy from what I have seen. I get better fuel mileage running the 91perf tune along with the tranperf than what I got on the OctBoost. That bein said, you will love the Trinity. I enjoy having mine so as to watch specific engine specs while running around. Also it is nice have the ability to do runs so to see what your truck can do. My favorite part of it so far though has got to be the fact that I was able to recalibrate my speedometer to match my tire size. Ya won't be disappointed with the Trinity at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.