DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Fender flares

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Rayne 
#1 ·
I want to add some fender flares next, probably the pocket style bolt-on look. I was leaning towards the ones made by Bushwacker. Looks like EGR makes a nice set and there are several different , much cheaper ones, offered on-line and through Ebay. Are the Bushwackers worth $200 more a set? Anyone have any knowledge of the cheaper offerings on Ebay? I don't mind getting the more expensive ones, unless they are not really any better.

#2 ·
I think EGR gets my vote simply because they are the first ones I have seen that go all the way around the wheel well to the bumper. The ones that stop at the headlight look unfinished to me

#4 ·
I ended up ordering a set of Bushwackers pocket style from 4wheelonline, they had the best price I could find shipped, only about $100 more a set than the cheaper sets on Ebay. Hopefully they come in this week and I can get them mounted and some pics up.

#7 ·
Very nice. Truck looks beast!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.