DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New Nittos

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  KNBeasty 
#1 · (Edited)
Finally...got rid of the BFG's that didn't like my truck very much.Yes the BFG's are big,nice looking, but I believe they were part of my death wobble problem. Yes full out, scare you to death wobble. Hard to believe after replacing most of the front end I still had it, but now hopefully fixed.The BFG's were a 315 and felt like I was bouncing all over and caused persistant wandering. The Nittos are the Trail Grappler's in a 295 17. Millimeters narrower and shorter, but fit the rim way better. The truck tracks so much better and it's great to drive with one hand again. Some say they never had a problem with the BFG's, but I did.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Tires looks great! I have sween videos on youtube about the death wobble, looks nasty, lots of comments saying the same thing after replacing the whole front end it didnt change anything, so people say changing a certain part worked for them and some said it was their bfg's.... kinda weird

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.