DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2014 status updates - where are you?

713K views 7K replies 491 participants last post by  J5755 
#1 ·
According to my dealer I am at D1. Anyone know what exactly that means? I emailed CS on tuesday and they sent me a VIN. My order was placed 7/5 for a CC sport 2wd, no air ride.

Has anyone progressed past D1 yet?

#600 ·
Hey All!!!

Finally some new info on my '14 True Blue Pearl Limited, she's gone into the paint shop, I'm in the 9th week of waiting for the Truck,

Any ideas on how long it should be now? From paint to the dealer? I am surmising 14 to 21 days to QC, and Ship it 5 Hours north to Toronto,

Can't wait to get my behind in that Truck!

The only other car I have waited longer for was a VW Golf back in Aussie and that was 16 weeks!

#602 ·
Granite

Posted by br636
Here she is! 2014 2500 Laramie Limited w/CTD in Granit Crystal.

Ordered 2014 Laramie 1500 with similar setup (Ram box and wheel to wheel running boards). I ordered in this color without seeing one live. Looks good. Cant wait for mine to come in (Probably early January 2014

#604 ·
Mine was shipped on Friday at 4pm, now it is somewhere:thk: between the plant and the dealer:LOL:
2 weeks for delivery so should be here around Nov 11-14

#606 ·
Curious to know how accurate the delivery estimates are. I just called my dealer who said my truck is at the destination rail yard, scheduled to be pulled off tomorrow morning and estimated to be delivered to the dealership on Nov. 2. He said these dates normally have a swing of two days either way, meaning it could be delivered anytime between Oct. 31 and Nov. 4. Should I get my hopes up for a Saturday or earlier delivery?

#610 ·
This is not the first time I've ordered a vehicle - I've ordered from 3 other manufacturers over the years.

Each time when ordering, I was given an estimated time frame and in every other case the vehicle came in either right on time or early. Looking through this thread, there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to the timing of production with Ram. The wait time is all over the map. I have a build date (supposedly) of 11/4 but that appears to mean all of about zilch, zero, nada with respect to giving any indication of when I might actually get this truck.

#622 ·
I'm in JS status. Anybody have a clue what that is?

#624 ·
Dealer says I'm in "JS" status. Any clue what that is?

#625 ·
With everything I am reading about the ordering process, if I didn't want one of these trucks so bad it wouldn't even be worth dealing with. I am only a week into the process and haven't even gotten my order confirmation email yet. I am normally a pretty patient person, but I am not looking forward to this headache.

#626 ·
I hear ya! I'm in my 5th week and found out that my truck is finally built and shipped, but not to my dealer - shipped to STORAGE. No clue why or how long it will be there. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.