DODGE RAM FORUM banner

That sinking feeling

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Trainwreck68 
#1 ·
Okay gentlemen, first question from a newby. I have the power driver seat in my 2007 Ram and it will not hold it's postion. If I set the verticle height to my liking when I come back to my truck after it has been sitting a day or 2 the seat actually has settled all the way back down to it's bottom most position. I set the verticle height again and a day later it's back down again. I am the only one driving my truck and I have ruled out the wife playing a cruel joke(used a bare bulb and rubber hose). I even disconnected the battery to make sure there wasn't a short that was very slowly reversing the motor. Any ideas...it's weird!

#4 ·
I second this question....

#5 ·
Nope, no memory option just the basic power driver seat. I could understand if it did it while I was driving from vibration or from my weight sitting on it but it does it when the truck is parked overnight or longer. I might try setting the seat then unplug the power seat plugs underneath and see if that makes a difference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.