DODGE RAM FORUM banner

What is your favorite A/T Tire? (if price wasn't an issue)

• BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO

Votes: 149 33.4%
  • Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Cooper Zeon LTZ

Votes: 34 7.6%
  • Firestone Destination A/T

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • Kumho Road Venture AT KL-78

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Michelin LTX A/T 2

Votes: 38 8.5%
  • Nitto Terra Grappler

Votes: 95 21.3%
  • Pirelli Scorpion ATR

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Toyo Open Country A/T

Votes: 99 22.2%
  • Yokohama Geolandar A/T - S

Votes: 4 0.9%

Favorite A/T Tire (if price didn't matter)

30K views 126 replies 91 participants last post by  adboyd06 
#1 ·
So many folks talking tires lately, myself included, so I thought we could run a poll and see what is the most desired A/T tire out there assuming price was not an issue.

#63 ·
hmm id go for one not on the list which is nitto trail grapplers which i know is classified as more of a mud tire but its more of a hybrid. cross between their terra grappler and mudding tire. so far im very impressed with them and will prolly buy them again after these but hopefully be goin even bigger tires next time :smileup:

#65 ·
Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ!!!!!!!

#67 · (Edited)
I just went with Goodyear Duratracs in 285/70/17. Couldn't be happier at the moment.

#68 ·
Although not on the list, I just wanted to include the BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain TA... I've put 40,000km's on these and they are in fantastic shape... best tire I've ever used in my life... and I've used a lot...

#70 · (Edited)
Just got my Mickey Thompson STZ's, which is MT's newer AT. Looks great, happy with the purchase. 275/70r17 Load E's.

#75 ·
Cooper S/T Maxx, I've heard nothing but good things about them. I am actually getting a set on this weekend in 295/70/18 to replace my Nitto Trail Grapplers. I love the Trail Grapplers but I am never offroad, figured I'd save a little in gas. It was between the Cooper S/T Maxx and Toyo OC AT II. I like the look of the Coopers a little better.

#81 ·
Mickey thompson baja ATZ with sidebitters.... best all terrains. Tire PERIOD lol

#84 ·
I think this thread should be split in two. The off road guys need something aggressive but they'll be noisy and short life on the highway. The on road guys want mileage, long live and smooth ride, but will suffer if they go off road. I'm an on road Michelin man. My off road trips extend only to boat ramps and I've never been stuck.

#86 ·
I got my Duratracs because the Jeep guys rave about them. I tow a travel trailer which is fish/hunt camp. I'm all over BLM/USFS roads and back country. I can't say enough about these tires. They are quiet. They have been great on the road and for towing. And they are not showing any signs of wear. Love these things.

#87 ·
I got my Duratracs because the Jeep guys rave about them. I tow a travel trailer which is fish/hunt camp. I'm all over BLM/USFS roads and back country. I can't say enough about these tires. They are quiet. They have been great on the road and for towing. And they are not showing any signs of wear. Love these things.
Funny you say that, my co-worker is a die hard Jeep guy and he's going to put some Duratracs on his F150 when the time comes. I'll have to keep them in mind. My #1 is still the Toyo AT II's.

#89 ·
^^^ what he said.. But the Extremes!

#92 ·
Goodyear needs to step up their game to even get mentioned on any list of mine! They have really sacrificed quality for quantity and cheap production cost in recent years

#94 ·
^^ hence the average at best quality

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.