Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No, it will look out of place

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 1 11.1%

Need some opinions guys

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  MotoAce51 
#1 ·
I have been kickin around the idea of putting war paint on my truck for a whille now so i finally decided to kinda mock it up and see what it would look like so what do you guys think about it.

See less See more
#4 ·
If you would have mentioned it last week we could have arranged something, i was stuck in the dallas airport from last sunday night till tuesday morning :LOL:

and thank you very much sir :smileup:

I think it looks Great. Doesn't look out of place, looks like it belongs their!!!
Thank you sir as well, its looking like i might have to get some decals ordered up

#5 ·
Looks good on the bed, am not sure about the hood. Maybe the angle there on???

#6 ·
The bed is actually there, it is painted on the truck so its a bonus you like that :LOL: but the hood was just a photoshop try to see what it could potentially look like but im not very good with it so it very well could be the angle or the fact that i cant get my lines straight

#7 ·
Good idea photo shop for reference. I guess if they are not a lot of $$$$ you may want to put them on, see if you like them. In the end they just have to suit you.

Reactions: Kamanhart
#11 ·
Paint them on with plasti, that way if you decide you don't like it peal it back off. Plus you can expieriment more

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.