DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's see some silver dodge's!

86K views 482 replies 143 participants last post by  Txtona 
#1 ·
You got a Silver Dodge Ram, show us! Don't forget to say what you got invested in it!

I'll start,
2007 Dodge Ram 1500
RCX 4" suspension lift
Bilstein 5100's all around.
35"x12.5 Toyo m/t
Fuel wheels

See less See more
#96 ·
Brand new

5 days old, all I think about is cruisin around!

Attachments

#101 ·
Camp....don't talk yourself out of doing what you really want to do!!! If that was my truck and I had the extra dough, that's exactly what I would do to it and it will look AND handle awesome! You get that sport/muscle truck look combined with better handling and comfort, less noise, cheaper tires, and better fuel economy than a lifted truck. Not to mention the lowering kit will probably cost less than a quality lift kit. And you still have the convenience of 4x4 when you need it.

Everyone is different but I had the torsion bars cranked and Cooper Zeon LTZ all-terrain tires on my truck. I got a wild hair and lowered the torsion bars, added 2" rear drop shackles, and swapped the A/T tires for Cooper H/T tires and I've never been happier. I shaved the emblems off of the tailgate (including the 4x4 emblem) so to the casual observer it probably looks like a 4x2 but I could care less. I would lower it another couple inches if I could, lol.

#103 ·
All of those reasons is exactly why I want to go that route. I don't off-road anymore and do not even tow anymore. If you look at the pics I posted a few pages back I think my truck is starting to look more like a sport truck than a off-road truck with the emblems shaved and the black taillights and stuff. I think I just want to make my mods more performance oriented. Thanks for your opinion makes my decision even harder! Haha. :LOL:
I think your the only person that agreed with the lowering besides my girlfriend(she has trouble getting in already haha)

Oh and by the way I think your truck looks awesome how it is now, it's very clean. A few members have lifted and then lowered and vise versa. I just think a lot of people are not happy with the first decision they make so I want to try and make the right one the first time lol.

#109 ·
^^^ Sweet Ride.

#111 ·
That's good. It adds to the uniqueness. I have found that grey and silver are great background colors. No one seems to notice them much. Makes it much easier to get away with things others might get popped for.

#115 ·
^^You have excellent taste in trucks my man.

#117 ·
Pure awesome^^^

#122 ·
Lol. The good news is that you're in a large club. The next club you'll join is the one that wishes they had gone with something else after they buy what they want.

#124 ·
oh man, your gonna love them. what setting you going with ?

#126 ·
Sweet Ram Patriot...looking good

#132 ·
Truck looks great in the snow.

#136 ·
holy crap that truck is sweet. very nice :smileup:

#137 ·
That's a sweet truck.

#139 ·
Nope...the 5'7' bed. Does kinda look longer in that pic though.

I've only had her 6 weeks, but already hard at work with a few mods. Put the new rims on last week and leveled it with the Bilstein 5100 shocks. Also, put on a new Corsa exhaust and Volant cold air intake.

This is my first truck so this is all a new experience for me. Absolutely loving the ride and can't wait to tow my Regal 2300 around this summer!

#140 ·
what rims are those ? have any new pics with the new level ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.