DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2011 hood emblems or decals? Pics?

7K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  SHANERR 
#1 ·
I just bought a silver Ram and that HUGE ram air type hood needs some bling. Don't think I want to go with a scoop or giant decal, just something for the sides towards the cowl. What are you sporting on your hood and where did you get it & $$? I see a bunch on E-Bay but since they are OEM I can go to my dealer for probably the same $$. :SHOCKED:

#8 ·
i have been looking at hood decals for a little while now also, i dont think i want the big black mopar one that goes on the raised part. thinking about something like viperr817 has on the angle part of hood and also like the one on the bed. trucks looks nice with the black rims and step bars, they plasti dip?

#17 ·
Well I went 180 degrees and had a custom pinstripe done on the entire truck. He did a cool job on the hood, very low key. The fenders were done as well as the tailgate for $150. I will post some pics. Anyone in the Tampa Bay area? This guy does nice work. He did my Harley last summer as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.