DODGE RAM FORUM banner

MEGA CAB BUILD - Here's my 13 Mega Cab Build

5K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  08superbee513 
#1 · (Edited)
I purchased the truck in mid December of 13 and had most of the mods done to it within the the first couple of weeks. It is a Western Brown Pearl with 2 tone interior.

Here's what's been done so far:
-6" Fabtech Long Arm Lift w FOX shocks
-22" MM Wheels
-37" Nitto TG's (37x13.5)
-Skyjacker SS
-Bushwacker Flares
-Ram Wheel to Wheel Nerfs
-Hypertech Speedo Calib
-Tint
-Roll-N-Lock Bed Cover
-Bedrug
-B&W Adj Drop Hitch
+ a few more

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

See less See more
#9 ·
Thanks.....I have a few things in mind, LED lighting (light bar in bumper or grill), upgraded audio (Alpine system sounds good but lacks on volume), Possible HIDs or Halo's and currently debating on replacing the 6" lift with an 8-10" lift.

Performance upgrades are out for now with the extended warranty!

#10 ·
Are you looking at the Kelderman 8-10" lift or just looking at a standard 8" or 10" lift? Either one would be sick! I'm planning on putting an 8" lift on my truck within the next few months. Still debating on exactly what to go with though. I'm leaning towards BDS but am not sure if I want to run their rear leaf packs or just stick with the 5" blocks and then probably add traction bars to prevent axle wrap.

Love the idea of a LED light bar in the bumper as well. That's on my list too :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.