DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lifted (pics) now what tires on stock rims?

944 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  followme2dq 
#1 ·
2013 Crew Cab 2500 Bighorn. Added leaf to the pack to help out sag when towing.
Before:

After:

Ended up with a substantial rake:

So I ordered Tuff truck 1216V springs and shocks. 2" to 2 1/2" lift for a diesel. I got a hair over 3" being I have the 5.7.

Stock springs on the left new ones on the right:

Ended up with 1" Higher in the rear...28 1/4" ground to top of wheel well, and 27 1/8" front.

Was thinking 315 70 17 or 35 12.5 17. Because I would like to stay with the stock rim for now. Would 325 75 17 be an option?

See less See more
#2 ·
I think 35 x 12.50 would look awesome on that. But you should talk to BrandonJansen about it. He's a wheel and tire expert on here and he recently traded a 1500 for a 2500. I'll send him a link to this thread.

#4 ·
You could probably fit the 325/75/17 if you really wanted to... it would take some work though. And IMO it would looked stuffed so personally I wouldn't go that big. With the leveling kit you'll have no problem running a 35x12.5 on the stock rims. Personally that's what I'd go with, it will look the most proportionate and you shouldn't have any issues with rubbing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.