DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Trading the truck in! Brand new parts for sale

For Sale 
7K views 39 replies 12 participants last post by  Silvercreek 
#1 · (Edited)
Trading the 2013 Ram 1500 Sport in. Parts for sale:

Brand New un-opened: (Basically taking 15% off of everything and eating the shipping costs)
Diablo Sport Trintiy T1000 $559 shipped
Vararam Air Grabber 2009-2013 Hemi Trucks (VR-4GHemi) $300 shipped
BP's Billet Catch Can PHANTOM BLACK Finish 09-12 Ram 5.7l (bpbc01) $115 shipped
Bully's Performance Ported Throttle Body 87MM 2013 Ram 5.7l Hemi $325 shipped

Used items:
Bi-Xenon 55W HID lights for the OEM Projectors (no error lights on dash with this kit) ($115 shipped)
Mufflex DOD24M, good condition (7500 miles on it, no winter driving yet) $200 shipped
Bully Dog Hemi GT Tuner $300, looks new, have all mounts and stickers

All I can think of now.

Best contact is mrpositraction@gmail.com

See less See more
#10 ·
Curious on why you switched?

#16 ·
IMO, much more tone and sound but not a whole lot of volume increase. For me it was perfect. I would be lying if sometimes I didn't want a little more but 95% of the time this was perfect. Usually after a couple beers is when I wanted some more volume :)

#17 ·
Headlights out of the truck and packaged in original packaging, look great and work as new.

Bully dog "uninstalled" and in original packaging (looks new)

Mufflex Magnaflow out and I was very surprised at the condition, looks great

Also forgot to mention that I have a K&N filter for the stock air box that I pulled an looks new that I will be posting for sale.

Torque converter has been cancelled so not selling that. Same might be for the Throttle Body, was supposed to arrive today but I think they re-routed the shipping to someone else.

Vararam, Catch can, and Trinity Tuner is still for sale along with the things listed above in the beginning of this message.

Also, I made a comment earlier today about the 24" magnaflow about the same volume stock, I was wrong, the stock exhaust is way quieter. I realized this after I took the 24" off and installed the stock exhaust.

#29 ·
Thry said it was able to be used on other vehicles as long as it was uninstalled frim the previous vehicle.

I ha e asked another tech support person as a reliability check and then I will call as well today if I have time. Got to pick up the new truck at 12 my time and get my SCT tuner and xuatom tune on order so I might not get to it today. I am in no hurry to sell either tuner. The trinity will be worth more than what I paid when they are on backorder and I really dont thinkBD Iis doing the $250 reset fee, I think someone got burned and are blowing up the Internet, but I am going to confirm since I am not going to sell the tuner for what I am asking if it is true.

#31 ·
Got word back from BD again, in writing, saying to call and they will unlock the tuner AND the policy is no longer in place. I will get it unlocked in the next day or so and then I will update that it is available again.

Throttle body just showed up yesterday, Lights still available, Mufflex still available and Trinity is still available.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.